Zuck says 22.4s gone next contract

Said like a true politician. Herbert Hoover promised the voters in 1928 "a chicken in every pot and two cars in every garage." Instead the Republican President gave America the Great Depression.

542thruNthru

That should get them some votes
Ron H, "We do have a 8 hour daily guarantee. He doesn't. We do have a five consecutive day work week. He doesn't."

Ron H " I'll be a good brother and come over to Louisville and negotiate his contract form."

tumblr_p6jbi5GY3M1sk9i0co4_500.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
It would be very easy to get rid of the 22.4 and make sure RPCD’s do the weekend work.

Just take away the Monday- Friday work week for RPCD’s and make the scheduled work week bids for RPCD’s consist of any 5 consecutive days.

Perceived 22.4 problem solved.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
But 22.4s get paid a lot less

Nope ... that was not a concession.. “Best Contract Ever”... yup!

👍

Do we all have such short term memories or they think we are that stupid...?

(Gold Fish mentality)... nothing against every candidate running..but they all need to get out more and see the what the rank and file has to put up with. They been swimming in the fish 🐟 bowl far too long.

Nope ... that was not a concession.. “Best Contract Ever”... yup!

👍

Do we all have such short term memories or they think we are that stupid...?

(Gold Fish mentality)... nothing against every candidate running..but they all need to get out more and see the what the rank and file has to put up with. They been swimming in the fish 🐟 bowl far too long.
Trust me I wasn't happy to last contract went through either

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I think negotiations might be able to work something out. Getting the flexibility to schedule RPCD’s on Sat and Sunday at straight time might be an attractive win for company.

Just a thought.
Straight time for weekends is bad for organized labor

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's like $6 an hour difference
Yes. I understand but if any negotiations are going to seek to do away with them. ( I personally am in favor of the 22.4 solution to weekend work) They are going to have to offer the company something. I think doing away with the M-Friday work week constraints for all RPCD’s might be attractive enough for the company.

Being able to schedule any RPCD for any 5 consecutive days and working them Sat and Sun at straight time might work for the company.