✔️ your check

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
i was thinking of you and your continued obsession
1615937262297.png

vantexan

USA Today said that claim lacked context. And one trip taken by Michelle and Sasha Obama to Africa cost $100 million. That included hundreds of Secret Service agents to provide round the clock security. So plenty of blame to go around.
A good chunk of those golfing expenses for example were Secret Service costs that happen no matter what. Michelle and Sasha's trip to Africa however wasn't a government necessity, it was a vacation.

Brown echo

USA Today said that claim lacked context. And one trip taken by Michelle and Sasha Obama to Africa cost $100 million. That included hundreds of Secret Service agents to provide round the clock security. So plenty of blame to go around.
85% of real Americans are one paycheck away from being homeless. Rep. Mc Carthy said the swamp is back!

Brown echo

A good chunk of those golfing expenses for example were Secret Service costs that happen no matter what. Michelle and Sasha's trip to Africa however wasn't a government necessity, it was a vacation.
Show me the Money?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So you’re saying 285 trips to the golf course were a necessity

got it

Brown echo

You do realize those same stocks are in peoples 401 K plans?
The famous story of the 401k Don't get it wrong, I made great money but this game is really for the rich! Poor people play the lotto, rich people play the stock market! and random brokers scams vs ''Gamestop'' people feelings.