$100,000 drivers

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by dcdriver, Jan 1, 2008.

1. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

Any feeder driver break 100,000? heard rumors feeder drivers break 100K
  2. Jumperwire

Jumperwire Parceling the Fla coast

3. mattwtrs

mattwtrs Retired Senior Member

Mileage drivers can & do make $100,000 +. I think they drive almost 600 miles a day 5 days a week!
  4. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

we've got pkg. car drivers in our bldg that have been breaking 100K for a few years now....they have big-time bonus routes...they're usually dispatched on a daily basis w/ 13+ hr. days
  5. Brown Dog

Brown Dog Brown since 81

How about you Bomber? You make bonus? I used to, till the allowances were adjusted 2-3 years ago, now it's mostly scratch or over. Not to worry, I always get paid for the hours I work. We are not on PAS or ED but I'm sure are allowances don't reflect it.
  6. MR_Vengeance

MR_Vengeance United Parcel Survivor

not even close.............then who cares. all that money with no life = nothing.
  7. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

not even close....I finally broke through the $60,000 barrier this year...I don't need the $$$ that bad
  8. rumblestrips

rumblestrips New Member

Many do, but not just mileage drivers. You need to work long hours every week of the year to do it here.
  9. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I JUST missed the $70k mark this year. I was :censored2:. Next year. :)

We have feeder drivers that clear the $120k mark in our building.
  10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Sorry no $100,000.
    I'm a 22.3 about $60,000 about the same as when I worked pt ( pt= 6 day weeks all year doing air work, inside carwash, and all day saturday airwork ) around here they limit 22.3 to 40 hours.
  11. ezmoney5150

ezmoney5150 Active Member

Not me. I average 40 hours a week. If I can't make ends meet on 40 hours, then something is wrong.
  12. ezmoney5150

ezmoney5150 Active Member

Wow, I think you made more than me and I'm a top rate Feeder Driver.
  13. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

Almost hit $90,000 this year. I expect to do so in 2008. If the work is there, i'll do it.
  14. Fnix

Fnix Active Member

Dont forget to send some our way!
  15. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Yep, easy to do here.

Was on sleeper for few yrs. Automatic 100K and more. Now mileage run. Another easy 100 K here because of xtra work or delay time.
  16. BigBrownSanta

BigBrownSanta New Member

My personal goal is to hit $100,000 in 2009 (that is if I don't get fired this year). I only plan to work 11 hours a day to get there.
  17. MR_Vengeance

MR_Vengeance United Parcel Survivor

that might be true in OH, but here in cali the only thing i meet is bills.:knockedout:
  18. Mr. Mechanic

Mr. Mechanic Mr. Mechanic

Made over 80,000 in 06. Was ou tsick for awhile this year. Only hit 65,000. Not much over time for mechanics.
  19. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

Sorry guys, time off is priceless. But then again, if your married with a wife that has expensive taste or doesn't work, I feel your pain. Hell, my ex divorced me 10 years ago for never being around to kiss her :censored2: because of all the O/T hours i was working. She didn't mind the paycheck though. But I am at much more peace with myself and my sons and the honey enjoying each other as much as possible....You only live once and you can lose anybody close to you on any given day. Not being around and missing activities with your children was torturous for me. So IMO, making more money than the next guy doesn't appeal to me, the quality time and living at peace with yourself and family is my number one priorty.:peaceful:
  20. IDoLessWorkThanMost

IDoLessWorkThanMost New Member

The highest seniority guy in Local 25 ( baba gounj can explain more

does $100,000+ annual
    collects 4,000+/mo pension
    social security

Probably $200,000 annually? :D