2 for one.

barnyard

KTM rider
Get a signature for one, throw the second in the trash. What's the cheating shipper gonna do?
They track it, we delivered it.
(Just sayin.... I wouldn't actually do that.....maybe.....)

I had a shipper ask me what would happen if they just photocopied a label the above is exactly what I told them.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Vindication is best served with a side of "I told you so."

DS, ce que c'est votre problème?

You didn't tell anybody anything.
The closed loop system (which you hadn't heard of until I posted it in a different thread) isn't what corrects this problem.
Within the closed loop, at best, a red flag is raised when the same tracking number appears to be delivered twice.
The only way to rectify this problem is communication between driver, management, and LP.

Dave, :censored2:

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The closed loop system (which you hadn't heard of until I posted it in a different thread) isn't what corrects this problem.
Within the closed loop, at best, a red flag is raised when the same tracking number appears to be delivered twice.
The only way to rectify this problem is communication between driver, management, and LP.

I have known about the closed loop billing system for quite some time now.

Dave, :censored2:
damm that was funny +1,000,000