2nd amendment in action

wayfair

swollen member
The face of the NRA loving shooter...of her own daughters.

13007299_1129702747082450_101212312739396922_n.jpg

Notice she isnt muslim?

Let's see how outraged you people get. Oh wait, she's white, so you'll just give her pass and say she was crazy.

TOS.

and....jeez
Man shot outside gym in Galleria area

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The face of the NRA loving shooter...of her own daughters.

13007299_1129702747082450_101212312739396922_n.jpg

Notice she isnt muslim?

Let's see how outraged you people get. Oh wait, she's white, so you'll just give her pass and say she was crazy.

TOS.

Jesus. She looks like a Stepford Wife. Obviously a good, God-fearing Christian who loved her guns, just like Jesus said she should.

GUN NUT.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not all Muslim women wear a burka or hijab every minute of everyday. It is a choice they make. Might be compared to the way Christian women dress. I think some of us have seen, some Christian women dress a bit more provocative than others?
Thank God she wasn't a Muslim.

She might have walked into a crowded gay bar with that gun and killed more than just her 2 daughters.

She had confirmed mental issues.

Police were called to her home 3 times because she was threatening to kill herself.

And they didn't take the guns out of the house, and she would have still been able to buy more guns.

Tell me more about how well gun control laws work?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

She might have walked into a crowded gay bar with that gun and killed more than just her 2 daughters.

Police were called to her home 3 times because she was threatening to kill herself.

And they didn't take the guns out of the house, and she would have still been able to buy more guns.

Seems like republicans and democrats both agree that our gun control laws don't work. Where they disagree is whether we need more or less. Ttku.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Seems like republicans and democrats both agree that our gun control laws don't work. Where they disagree is whether we need more or less. Ttku.
You don't get it X.

Gun control laws don't work.

Period.

Make every gun in private ownership illegal and order immediate gun confiscation, and crimes will still be committed with guns.

Terrorism will still happen, with guns.

Gun control laws never work, EVER.

Duh!

Bad guys will always be able to get guns now matter what law is passed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You don't get it X.

Gun control laws don't work.

Period.

Make every gun in private ownership illegal and order immediate gun confiscation, and crimes will still be committed with guns.

Terrorism will still happen, with guns.

Gun control laws never work, EVER.

Duh!

Bad guys will always be able to get guns now matter what law is passed.
Yep. All you do is punish the law abiding citizen.

twoweeled

I didn't say anything about how well gun control works. But now that you asked!! LOL! My opinion is, gun control laws are some of the most nonsensical laws around. I'm guessing the arguments have already been said, but we already have laws against killing people. I'm sure we all know how those laws are working? Law abiding public isn't killing anyone. It's the law breaking public that are killing people. What makes anyone believe, the law breaking public is going to decide to abide by only gun control laws - and break many other laws EXCEPT gun control laws? EX: I'm going to rob a bank, but!!! I must adhere to gun control laws, because it's against the law.
The rest of your post deals with she could have done this and that. Well, that pretty much includes a lot of people with mental issues. And that's a whole bunch, not limited to mentally ill. Wrong place, wrong time. Duck!!