3rd Vote

O/C

Doubled checked it states health and welfare plan only. Exact contribution 19,698.96.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Is this app covered by Team Care?
Actually it's a free dickionary app. It's nice to have a job that I can afford to have five iPhones to have all these apps.

For as bad as this place is I'm sure the general public would love to have my problems. I made over 100k with health dental vision that I don't pay for plus perscriptions. Damn look at my two new cars my big ass house and a more than fat 401k plus the investments that my wife has been smart enough to get in on.

Don't you feel so sorry for me that I dropped almost 10gr on vacations last year. :censored2: I hate to break it to any of you but there is no Santa. Santa was mrs. 407 last year spending over 3 gr on Christmas. Woe is me general public. Don't you feel so sorry for me I don't have to pay for my medical except for this HORRIBLE deductible of 200buck. My perscriltions are free. Look at these concessions I'm going to have to foot the bill for.

Cry for me please. Please. Please. I have the problems. Oh yea I also don't miss any meals.

C

chuchu

Actually it's a free dickionary app. It's nice to have a job that I can afford to have five iPhones to have all these apps.

For as bad as this place is I'm sure the general public would love to have my problems. I made over 100k with health dental vision that I don't pay for plus perscriptions. Damn look at my two new cars my big ass house and a more than fat 401k plus the investments that my wife has been smart enough to get in on.

Don't you feel so sorry for me that I dropped almost 10gr on vacations last year. :censored2: I hate to break it to any of you but there is no Santa. Santa was mrs. 407 last year spending over 3 gr on Christmas. Woe is me general public. Don't you feel so sorry for me I don't have to pay for my medical except for this HORRIBLE deductible of 200buck. My perscriltions are free. Look at these concessions I'm going to have to foot the bill for.

Cry for me please. Please. Please. I have the problems. Oh yea I also don't miss any meals.
You forgot to mention your dogs and kids.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

...and if your son or daughter are unfortunate enough to follow in your foot steps, they won't have a chance in hell of realizing what you have as a package car driver.
Isn't that what we are supposed to be looking after as a "brotherhood of Teamsters"?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
...and if your son or daughter are unfortunate enough to follow in your foot steps, they won't have a chance in hell of realizing what you have as a package car driver.
Isn't that what we are supposed to be looking after as a "brotherhood of Teamsters"?
When my daddy got of of high school he had his pick of great manufacturing jobs. Gm ford to name a few. The good jobs are endless. Guess what. Reagan bush and that other tool bush ruined that. Jobs like ups are the cream of the crop. Guess what eventually in this corporate greed world there will be yet another concession. A two tear wage. They are going to be paying us al 38 bucks an hour. You are living in a dream world if you think this. I don't want to sell out my brother and sister but how long do you expect this to go on? A lot of people would do this job for 25 bucks an hour or less. You know this don't you? Get out of the 70's. They are gone. Labor has lost a lot.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
You forgot to mention your dogs and kids.
I mention them to Jesus every morning you want to hear my prayer? Thanks for waking me up God.
Thanks for giving me a family. Grace Noah & Brenda.
Thanks for giving me the way to support my family.
Thanks for giving me my grandma Crilley who made me a Christian and planted the mustard seed of Christianity in me thanks for helping me fight my inner daemons. Please protect me as I go into the heart of the devil today. Thank you Jesus I love you Jesus.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
image.jpg
I'm also thankful for this girl. I think I finally found the next great love of my life. Having this good job affords my wife and I the chance to adopt these abused animals. I bet those boys up south want animal insurance in this rider as well.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When my daddy got of of high school he had his pick of great manufacturing jobs. Gm ford to name a few. The good jobs are endless. Guess what. Reagan bush and that other tool bush ruined that. Jobs like ups are the cream of the crop. Guess what eventually in this corporate greed world there will be yet another concession. A two tear wage. They are going to be paying us al 38 bucks an hour. You are living in a dream world if you think this. I don't want to sell out my brother and sister but how long do you expect this to go on? A lot of people would do this job for 25 bucks an hour or less. You know this don't you? Get out of the 70's. They are gone. Labor has lost a lot.
The pendulum swings in both direction my friend, if your willing to fight.

C

chuchu

View attachment 11402 I'm also thankful for this girl. I think I finally found the next great love of my life. Having this good job affords my wife and I the chance to adopt these abused animals. I bet those boys up south want animal insurance in this rider as well.
If you can get her an employee ID we'll put it on the list for you. :)

We can verify that it's dog eat dog there often.

O/C

I like your honesty, like you mentioned we old timers do have it good but start looking around at those in our brotherhood who didn't get a fair piece of the pie. Do you remember that"82" contract and it's two tier language, still there after 32 years. This contract is doing nothing to even that playing field it will make it worst. At one time the standard of practice was that the starting hourly wage for a union job was twice the minimum wage not soon to below it. Off this topic, but it was good to hear about the solidarity in L804, if anybody who has ever been through a unfair discharge would love see that kind of support generally you out there feeling pretty much alone.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

The problem with this picture is: there's going to be a lot less people making that $38/hr top wage (SDV "coverage" language), taking ANOTHER year to get to top rate, a minor wage..very minor.. increase for part time families, and other language we don't like or is MIA.

Come on....think! Reagan and the Bushes aren't the ones voting on this contract. WE ARE. And if it screws the members by us not taking a stand on some issues then no one but you and I are to blame.
Those drivers in 804 have 100 times more guts than I've seen in this forum since july 31.
They put their JOBS ON THE LINE for one driver. ONE FRICKING DRIVER!
You people make me sick.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
The pendulum swings in both direction my friend, if your willing to fight.
I'm a fighter. Ask my local. I'm a man among boys with a reputation to boot. You know my reputation. Right? This fight isn't worth fighting. What's happening is your people are taking it out on everybody. Fred z is taking it out on everyone. Being very unreasonable at that. I want my company to average 8 billion a year so when we go back to the table we continue to have this good quality of life.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I like your honesty, like you mentioned we old timers do have it good but start looking around at those in our brotherhood who didn't get a fair piece of the pie. Do you remember that"82" contract and it's two tier language, still there after 32 years. This contract is doing nothing to even that playing field it will make it worst. At one time the standard of practice was that the starting hourly wage for a union job was twice the minimum wage not soon to below it. Off this topic, but it was good to hear about the solidarity in L804, if anybody who has ever been through a unfair discharge would love see that kind of support generally you out there feeling pretty much alone.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I've been through some of the worst unfair discharges imaginable. If I told you you would spit up your coffee and pound the table. Ups is a game/business. The humanity is gone for the most part. We are all here to make money.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
The problem with this picture is: there's going to be a lot less people making that $38/hr top wage (SDV "coverage" language), taking ANOTHER year to get to top rate, a minor wage..very minor.. increase for part time families, and other language we don't like or is MIA.

Come on....think! Reagan and the Bushes aren't the ones voting on this contract. WE ARE. And if it screws the members by us not taking a stand on some issues then no one but you and I are to blame.
Those drivers in 804 have 100 times more guts than I've seen in this forum since july 31.
They put their JOBS ON THE LINE for one driver. ONE FRICKING DRIVER!
You people make me sick.
Take some theraflu. I've got big balls but I'm lasting the whole game. Calling a wildcat is irresponsible to your local. It could bankrupt it. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt my great great local. They are all my brothers but some are like an actual blood brother from another other. I hope it works out for those brothers in 804 but I'm not in the game of hurting my local and I got some big big balls chu. And as Bubblehead said I sometimes act like forest gump but I'm a little closer to genghis Kahn.