7 month ups preload

become driver

• Total voters

Rabbit

I have worked preload for about 7 months non-sat about 30-33hrs and I have a full time job on top of that. I have been thinking about becoming a driver and working preload on days I don't drive and giving up my full time job. I have asked a lot of people some say good some say driving is not good. anyone here near buffalo have some input

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have worked preload for about 7 months non-sat about 30-33hrs and I have a full time job on top of that. I have been thinking about becoming a driver and working preload on days I don't drive and giving up my full time job. I have asked a lot of people some say good some say driving is not good. anyone here near buffalo have some input

@Future talk to the Rabbit

Rabbit

I'm not as worried about the money more wanting to know if driving sucks. I wouldn't want to go into driving and end up hating it and never seeing my family.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
driving in seven months, your building gots no senority

Rabbit

We have a lot of drivers retiring and not a lot of seniority in the building. Mostly that tell you to fill out the application and with that and training it takes a few months and once excepted your guaranteed two days a week driving.
No never drove 18'