oldngray

nowhere special
Epic-sports-moments-04.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not cheesy !!
Greatest hockey player of all time !!
image.jpeg

Listen, Bobby Orr was great. This is the greatest player. Simply because one city can't have the greatest QB, and the greatest hitter, and the greatest shooter, plus the greatest hockey player. Alright? Your my boy, not all four. Say no to Bobby Orr.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
View attachment 72261

Listen, Bobby Orr was great. This is the greatest player. Simply because one city can't have the greatest QB, and the greatest hitter, and the greatest shooter, plus the greatest hockey player. Alright? Your my boy, not all four. Say no to Bobby Orr.
View attachment 72261

NY Giants Had the greatest all around baseball player all time ,,, willie mays !!! I'll give NY credit for that ,,
But as long as Bobby Orr is still alive ,, all others would be # 2

gman042

Been around the block a few times

I loved this show when I was a kid. Started watching it on HULU recently. Can't stand it. So poorly done. I choose to remember it when I was a kid.
Though I did hear they were doing a remake movie. Space 2099