Abortion

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Imagine that every time a woman was faced with the consequences of her own actions/choices, she could reset the clock by killing a puppy instead of a human child.

The horror and repulsion of that choice should pale in comparison to abortion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Imagine that every time a woman was faced with the consequences of her own actions/choices, she could reset the clock by killing a puppy instead of a human child.

That Dr is a true believer, he thinks by killing a baby he’s taking care of his patient. And proud of it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

" I wish people was like dogs, Luke. Comes a time when the bitch don't recognize her own pups no more. Nothin' to give her no sorrow or pain. She just don't give a damn."

Arletta's words words ring true of a woman's mindset. It's defiantly done without natural affection.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
" I wish people was like dogs, Luke. Comes a time when the bitch don't recognize her own pups no more. Nothin' to give her no sorrow or pain. She just don't give a damn."

Arletta's words words ring true of a woman's mindset. It's defiantly done without natural affection.

“Cool Hand Luke”...👍