Abortion

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Which information do you dispute?
Use your words big boy.
You’re not understanding bud.
I dispute all of it, I dispute basing real life opinions on random ass crap like this. I sincerely can’t believe how you could possibly sleep at night knowing that all it takes to make you believe something is to go on some dudes blog and read it. That’s what I dispute.
I also dispute you calling me “big boy.” Ewwww bruh
DC0BA585-8569-4881-896E-1E82FE9EF804.gif

Non sequitur

How is dissecting a living baby in order to extract viable material for medical experiments any different than what Dr Mengula did?
Oh, they would never do that. They are educated and believe in the dignity of the individual.

Box Ox

Roe v Wade might be overturned tomorrow at 10am ET unless I'm wrong about the Supreme Court's process.

rw.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Roe v Wade might be overturned tomorrow at 10am ET unless I'm wrong about the Supreme Court's process.

View attachment 387129
Maybe

oldngray

nowhere special

View attachment 387129
It was always a court decision and not a law. Congress has had all these years to pass a law legalizing abortion but they were all talk and no action.

Box Ox

It was always a court decision and not a law. Congress has had all these years to pass a law legalizing abortion but they were all talk and no action.

For sure. And I agree with the majority opinion based on the facts outlined in the leak. Doesn't matter how I feel about it. Just hope everyone is ready for the hard left orangutans to come out shrieking tomorrow if it does go down.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Perhaps if we could all be thoroughly enlightened on the sanctity of human life, we could present a unified front to address, and punish, anyone involved in the taking of that life, at any stage.