Advice: Part Time to Full Time

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So is someone going to actually answer the question?

My question is should I learn stick first OR apply to go full time and learn stick in the meantime?

If you were told you must learn stick, you damned well better learn it ASAP.

And pray tell, what is a full-time air driver job? Are you guaranteed 40 hours per week, or just Saturdays for a couple hours?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So is someone going to actually answer the question?

My question is should I learn stick first OR apply to go full time and learn stick in the meantime?
This isn't Dear :censored2:ing Abby. Quit being so demanding.....we don't owe you any advice. Furthermore, you should talk to drivers in your building and ask them, not total strangers on the internet.

rod

Retired 22 years
My how times have changed. Used to be you couldn't get past the front door of a UPS building if you didn't know how to drive a manual transmission truck. Let me guess--you can't back up without a friggin camera either. :-)

trickpony1

(referring to post #32)

I was wondering the same thing.

Does OP really have this much trouble making decisions?

If he/she can't handle the simple stuff, what's gonna happen when the really tough decisions come along?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wut the fluff is going on around here....... If you can't drive a stick shift, you shure as hell can't turn a P12 around in the dark on a dead end street.

Hope this info helps.....

hyena

I'd like to be a full time air driver. The problem is I must learn how to drive standard transmission (even though my hub has no standard transmission air driver vehicles).
I guess you answered your own question then d* lmao

My question is should I learn stick first OR apply to go full time and learn stick in the meantime.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447379196.706822.jpg

Here ya go!!!