After my 2nd day of preloading I..really need tips.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why don't you cry about it some more? Again quit following me around like a puppy. Just because your wife has a crush on me doesn't mean you need to
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1474731393.439416.jpg
apparently you also don't know how a public Internet forum works....must be the same level of thinking you use trying to figure out what the search function is for.

But hey enjoy your piss crap beer while hanging out with your girlfriend/cousin at the "the King of the road" trailer park

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
View attachment 97750apparently you also don't know how a public Internet forum works....must be the same level of thinking you use trying to figure out what the search function is for.

But hey enjoy your piss crap beer while hanging out with your girlfriend/cousin at the "the King of the road" trailer park

I can guarantee the lady im banging wouldn't even look at you. Have fun riding that pig of yours. Why do you take an internet forum so seriously? Are you this much of a b itch in real life? Just kidding we all know you are

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2016-09-24-11-58-29-1739580035.jpg
I can guarantee the lady im banging wouldn't even look at you. Have fun riding that pig of yours. Why do you take an internet forum so seriously? Are you this much of a b itch in real life? Just kidding we all know you are
"Lady you're banging"....didn't you post that she had your baby not all that long ago? Wow...that's a really respectful way to refer to the mother of your child....lol

But I will agree with you...some people take this site waaaay too seriously. :rofl:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1474733697.001770.jpg

I bet you're really classy to her too. Such a fine upstanding addition to humanity you are.