Amazon volume?

It will be fine

This guy said he's paid like an Amazon employee who's a delivery person. Who knows if he even knew how he was paid
I don't believe they have a set structure yet. In some areas they are straight employees, some are individual contractors like uber, some are larger contractors like the ISP model with the drivers working for the contractor. I think Amazon is trying all the different types of setup to see what works best.

Oldfart

What is an Amazon van and where are they in service? Not sure if they are in my market. Are their trucks labeled as such?

!Retired!

What is an Amazon van and where are they in service? Not sure if they are in my market. Are their trucks labeled as such?
view-of-a-white-delivery-van-or-truck-with-an-amazon-logo-on-its-side-picture-id599433085

Oldfart

Maybe they can save enough money to buy better boxes and better tape. Then they can reprogram the machine that slaps the address label right on top on the box flaps so you cant scan them.

dezguy

We're seeing Amazon for the first time in my career! If Amazon is not using FedEx down there in the States, apparently they have the opposite plan up here in the great white North.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Yea, i only see white cargo transit or promasters in my area with that white decal only...

WHatever happened to the green ones ?

images

D, they're still using fredex, upass,usps still... just to a lesser extent until peak, then they'll bombard us with boxes

Purplepackage

Yea, i only see white cargo transit or promasters in my area with that white decal only...

WHatever happened to the green ones ?

images

D, they're still using fredex, upass,usps still... just to a lesser extent until peak, then they'll bombard us with boxes

Did those green trucks actually exsist or is that just marketing

Amazon will kill us the last 2 weeks of December like always, funny though, last year I had a lot less Amazon during peak and more from weird shippers I've never seen.

Still left with 170 the entire last week before Christmas

Purplepackage

We're seeing Amazon for the first time in my career! If Amazon is not using FedEx down there in the States, apparently they have the opposite plan up here in the great white North.

Wait, so you're saying express up in Canada was doing fine without Amazon? That's just unheard of, if we lost Amazon this company will implode

dezguy

Wait, so you're saying express up in Canada was doing fine without Amazon? That's just unheard of, if we lost Amazon this company will implode
Well, the company leads us to believe we're in dire straights all the time but, yes we were doing just fine without Amazon. Now, mind you I'm only seeing a couple of pieces of Amazon a day; it's not like they're filling my truck but in all the time I've been with the company, this is the first year I have ever seen Amazon on the belt.

Purplepackage

Well, the company leads us to believe we're in dire straights all the time but, yes we were doing just fine without Amazon. Now, mind you I'm only seeing a couple of pieces of Amazon a day; it's not like they're filling my truck but in all the time I've been with the company, this is the first year I have ever seen Amazon on the belt.

I was being a little sarcastic in my last post, some people tend to think without Amazon we won't have work. Tell that to half the belt in my station who only delivers buisness all day, hospitals/malls/corporate centers don't get Amazon at all lol