America the Beautiful

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

960907D1-CFCB-4240-AD7A-6F87C9232AE0.jpeg

This is one of the suggested designs. It looks more screwed up than our country ever could. Lol. Call me crazy or call me a Nationalist but I think the US currently has one of the best looking, if not the best, flag designs in the world. I just like to think of myself as a patriotic American.

oldngray

nowhere special

View attachment 353995
This is one of the suggested designs. It looks more screwed up than our country ever could. Lol. Call me crazy or call me a Nationalist but I think the US currently has one of the best looking, if not the best, flag designs in the world. I just like to think of myself as a patriotic American.
That is one butt ugly piece of :censored2:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

View attachment 353995
Whoever designed that abstract piece of garbage should be permanently blinded.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

View attachment 353995
They have lost their minds

BeefiestMass

View attachment 353995
No, Mozambique's is the coolest.
1632931633235.png