Anthony Weiner

Babagounj

Strength through joy
there are laws for the the age of consent , but every law states a different age, some think 14 is ok , while others think 18 is proper .

It will be fine

Funny how the damn burst and it was mostly liberal men that came flowing out, yet you want to focus on the conservative. Exactly how all those libs got away with it for so long.
Seems like all the lib Hollywood creeps are getting their punishments. They're getting dropped like flies and losing their careers. So, ya the focus should be on the guy that Alabama wants to send to the senate. I think we should have higher standards for elected officials than comedians, call me crazy.

vantexan

Seems like all the lib Hollywood creeps are getting their punishments. They're getting dropped like flies and losing their careers. So, ya the focus should be on the guy that Alabama wants to send to the senate. I think we should have higher standards for elected officials than comedians, call me crazy.
You should focus on the conservative with such issues, but not run interference for liberals. Sure numerous liberal men are getting slammed now, but I bet the reason it was all swept under the rug for so long has very much to do with Hollywood's support of the Democrat Party. And you personally may not have provided cover, but it certainly was going on.

It will be fine

You should focus on the conservative with such issues, but not run interference for liberals. Sure numerous liberal men are getting slammed now, but I bet the reason it was all swept under the rug for so long has very much to do with Hollywood's support of the Democrat Party. And you personally may not have provided cover, but it certainly was going on.
Says the man that is personally giving cover to the child molester.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone on here has defended any of the others who have been accused . Like some did by stating that in some cultures as soon as a woman starts menstrual cycle then she is fair game. Age ain't nothing but a number I guess

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you forgot weinstien, spacey , Louis CK?

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

DOw3SSrWsAARFtX.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The woman who is claiming rape with her signed yearbook had Judge Moore preside over her divorce and most likely copied his signature from her divorce papers to place upon the yearbook.