Any BC members ever get reprimanded for threads/posts?

tourists24

I just got words thrown at me yet again today. Not for posting on here, but for running 20, yes 20 minutes overallowed. Someone is trying to make it look like they are useful, when in fact, they are not.:surprised:
Dang I hope I never have your supervisor... I usually run 1.5 to 2 hrs overallowed every day.... they may just shoot me

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Ya know, I'm getting a little annoyed by all these vague suggestions that someone has access to our database information.
boys

ya know what happens when mamma gets angry, there wont be nobody happy. and we like happy.

so if you been snitchin cookies outa the cookie jar, fess up.......

like 9.5, just sayin........

d

G

gimmeabreak

Hoax knows the Hotel Guy---if the Hotel Guy wants something he will find a way to get it. Right Hoax? :wink2:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I replied to posts on a couple of threads and I was severely reprimanded by a whole bunch of people. Their points were that I was in the "wrong" thread; didn't have enough posts to make a comment; troll; scab. I deserved a couple of those, I admit.
I wrote myself a Warning Letter; had a Hearing; gave myself a "Posting Termination" and eventually let it all just go away and now I'm back. I am planning to install a camera to watch what I do, but can't figure out how to not inform me about it.
Just kidding around here. :peaceful:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I wonder what happened to that sup that performed the OJS ride without his seatbelt on! Willing to bet my house that nothing was done.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I post anything that's on my mind on this site, as long as it gets approved. I know that I have crossed the line a little and said some things that I shouldn't say, but we are all humans at the end of the day. Am I scared? Hell no! I'm only a pter, I have nothing to lose, UPS is not my bread and butter!

snookbunny420

I want to cause trouble, so I am going to post an industry secret on here to see if I get in trouble.
We use BROWN TRUCKS to deliver packages in cardboard boxes. Now come and get me.

Indecisi0n

mad-cat--whisks_19-104250.jpg

FilingBluesFL

I'll have to disagree with you there, Cheryl. UPS already has all our IPs from upsers.com. If they were able to get an IP from here, it would be pretty easy for them to compare, and know exactly who we are.

MOST common consumer IP addresses are NOT static (static meaning it is the same IP all the time).

Our IP addresses are generally dynamic, and always changing all the time. Unless you are logged on to UPSERS and BC at the same time, or within a short amount of time to each other, that's about the only time they can match IP addresses.