Any other gamer UPSers?

Alleycar

I am a delivery driver that games every night when I get home. I was just wondering if anyone else out there enjoys gaming when they get home at night too. I don't play much during peak as I am pretty spent when i get home, but I still love my game:happy2: Anyhoo, just curious. Would love to chat with any others that play EQ2, as that is my game of choice.

Cheers!

Alley

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Sometimes the thought of playing C.O.D. when I get home is all I need to turn on the after burners when the sun goes down. Im on XBOX360 gamer tag is TrueTrue75.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
EQ2, that's old school :happy-very:
Years ago I was in a Q2 CTF clan and we competed in the OGL ladder, but once I went fulltime driving I just didn't have the time to practice and stay sharp enough for that level of fps play. I played D2 for a lot of years, and then Circle of Honor for a few years more, but these days I'm content to fire up Left4Dead and blast a zombies in the 30 minutes or so between dinner and the time I pass out.

over9five

Staff member
Speaking of zombies....

Walking Dead marathon on AMC today starting at 4:30. I've only seen the last two episodes, seemed pretty good so now I get to catch up!

I love zombie shows!

some1else

Banned
I call in sick whenever a new release comes out so i can play all day. No one has noticed the pattern yet!

The sign of a real gamer is get off work a 7 get on ps3 at 730 and ... Dang its 730 (am) already time to go to work. Ive done it more than once

SnowCitizen

I play the original EQ. I attended SOE Fan Faire 2009 and 2010, and plan to go annually.

There is also a feeder driver in my guild, and he is one of the top raiders, 90% attendance.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
EQ2, that's old school :happy-very:
Years ago I was in a Q2 CTF clan and we competed in the OGL ladder, but once I went fulltime driving I just didn't have the time to practice and stay sharp enough for that level of fps play. I played D2 for a lot of years, and then Circle of Honor for a few years more, but these days I'm content to fire up Left4Dead and blast a zombies in the 30 minutes or so between dinner and the time I pass out.

That's awesome. I played q1 DM in tournaments, w/ Zero Tolerance most notably. Not sure if you remember those days, T1 T2 etc. Also played SOF2 ctf for a few years, man that game was great.

Cementups

Box Monkey
We have probably 15-20 drivers inour center that get on almost ever night on PS3 and play COD or some other game(s). I wish I had time to join them :(

Nimnim

The Nim
I play my Final Fantasy 14, used to play 11, and played World of Warcraft for a couple years. I prefer MMOs since they tend to keep coming out with updates so I don't run out of things to do and the subscription fee keeps me from wanting to go out and buy more stuff. Hey, I'm still paying for this game, why go buy another and not play it? I've been known to dig Warcraft 3 out for some Dota action on occasion and if I want to kill zombies I load up Killing Floor.

Other than that I can always turn on my Wii and play a few party games there, and if I'm really up for moving around I go to my local arcade and play some Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Maniax and cool down with their Gauntlet Legends machine.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's awesome. I played q1 DM in tournaments, w/ Zero Tolerance most notably. Not sure if you remember those days, T1 T2 etc. Also played SOF2 ctf for a few years, man that game was great.
I never really played Q1, I know a lot of dedicated Q1 players didn't like Q2 though. Q2 DM was alright, but CTF is where it really shone. I still have demos that I recorded in game during some of our big matches and every now and then I go back and check'em out. Those were some fun times :happy2:

lovemyupser

I don't play any games. College has taken that away. But the husband plays World of Warcraft. Sometimes our 4 year old will give her dad the sad face and talk him into playing candy land with her. A few weeks ago when he stepped away from his WOW game we found her with his headset on talking to the guys he plays with. It was so cute.

SAM_1452.jpgSAM_1451.jpg
SAM_1452.jpg
SAM_1451.jpg

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I really don't consider myself much of a gamer, but.......

I remember upgrading my very first pc from 4 to 8 Megabytes of ram and spending $250 to do it...LOL

I tend to buy gaming grade computers for their processing speed high-end graphics cards and then max out the RAM with the newest and fastest of the time.

I Upgraded the video card for my last pc which was a p4 with rambus ram memory(1033hz) so I could play Halflife 2.

I recently upgraded my pc to a quad core 12g ddr3 ram with dual 1g graphics cards running crossfire (I used to prefer NVidia but thought I'd give ATI another chance)
I recently played the Mass Effects,Dragon Age and am now starting Fallout New Vegas on my new pc.

As far as gaming consoles and handhelds---I still have attari the NES and the psone up in the attic somewhere.
I still have the ps2 and the gamecube hooked up on the office tv.
The ps3 and the WII are hooked up to the plasma HD3Dtv.
We (my son and I)Have all the Nintendo handhelds and the Sony PSP.

I prefer first person shooter and good RPGs , but play all genres of games on my plethora of gaming systems.
I played Fallout 3 on the ps3 but currently bought Fallout New Vegas for the PC--I like adding a good mod or two and am starting to get into making my own simple mods..

But really....I'm not a gamer...I just love to spend a lot on electronics...LOL

robot

Has A Large Member
1208708140410.jpg
I play the original EQ. I attended SOE Fan Faire 2009 and 2010, and plan to go annually.

There is also a feeder driver in my guild, and he is one of the top raiders, 90% attendance.

wow! people still play the original everquest?! I use to be obsessed with that game! I played on Rodcet Nife. Iksar warrior! RAR!

Anyone waiting on the Cataclysm Expansion for Warcraft? i'm going to the midnight release at Gamestop Tuesday morning... yeah i'm a nerd!:happy2:
1208708140410.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
View attachment 4756

wow! people still play the original everquest?! I use to be obsessed with that game! I played on Rodcet Nife. Iksar warrior! RAR!

Anyone waiting on the Cataclysm Expansion for Warcraft? i'm going to the midnight release at Gamestop Tuesday morning... yeah i'm a nerd!:happy2:

Lok'tar ogar!

I'm done with WoW, but my gf still plays it. She'll be getting the expansion, but probably won't be able to afford it for a week or two. Paying rent comes first afterall.