Any other gamer UPSers?

robot

Has A Large Member
I ordered Call of Duty on black Friday. It was shipped via snail mail. Tracked it on the 4th and it was a city away from me. Tracked it this morning and now it's further away:angry:

959Nanook

Probably due to the size of the workforce... I run into UPSers in every gaming situation. Fine, I haven't convinced anyone in the shop to saddle up to the DnD table on Saturday nights yet. My go to for computer games is still UO (though I dropped my paid subscriptions after Stygian Abyss Beta and moved to a freeshard). I am not much of a FPS gamer and stick to MMOs with an emphasis on RP. Run into UPSers occasionally on iPhone apps and have met a few handfuls of other Teamsters on iPhone app games.

Alleycar

Well it is cool to see some others that like to game as i do =) I am the only one in my center that plays, and it would be fun if others did also. I played EQ for 7 or 8 years before changing to EQ2. My wife also plays and actually we met on EQ lol.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well it is cool to see some others that like to game as i do =) I am the only one in my center that plays, and it would be fun if others did also. I played EQ for 7 or 8 years before changing to EQ2. My wife also plays and actually we met on EQ lol.
I've heard about people like you :wink2:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I too played WoW for a few years, got 3 80s and various lowbies on Dawnbringer but i got tired of dealing with the video game drama...sigh, nerds and their loot. Account is still active but i havent felt the desire to get Cataclysm yet. Most days im playing CoD Black Ops on PS3 Id is Harrymantard if anyone wants to add.

WoW toons:
Harrymantard-DK
Nubsmantard-Destro Lock
Dookierain-Spriest

705red

Browncafe Steward
I play online a lot more than normal because im off on an injury. I play PS3, currently game of choice is COD Black Ops. I am currently a prestige 12 level 45, almost done prestiging. I play objective based games because it takes real team work to complete the match. Shoot me a pm for my PSN.