Anybody deliver to famous people?

sdf6hr2

i have two new ones coming out the same AB sec. on an A-300 from JFK...

Sir Richard Branson Necker Island, BWI (british west indies, not balti.-wash. intn'l)
Mrs. Wm. Clay Ford, Palm Springs, CA

& on another flight,

Mr. James Brolin, Malibu, CA

that's all for now...

City Driver

well ive never delivered to anybody famous but i saw reggie miller (retired from indiana pacers) driving on 96th street.....he was smoking a cigar which surprised me

driving a mercedes

dudebro

In northern NJ, Derrick Coleman's house, Phil Simms' house, Bill Parcells' house, and Jason Kidd's house. I say that because it was always some kind of domestic help that took delivery. I was riding as a supervisor so not the same number of chances you drivers have. Jason Kidd's wife took the package once, it's amazing what a few million in the bank does for you.

neartom

I made a delivery to Cortez Kennedy, when he was a defensive tackle for the Seattle Seahawks. He is retired now. He was here for his annual football camp.

under the radar

A Trained Professional
The only thing I could recognize recently was a box of flowers from Coca Cola after his surgery. The rest of it seems like stuff for his new crib. I really try to respect his privacy. You should see all of the idiots, er, fans who drive by every time I'm there. I guess it comes with the territory.
LeBron's Crib.jpg

slantnosechevy

Oprah a few times, Al Unser jr., Mike Ditka, Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert (They gave me 2 thumbs up), Paul Newman, Michael Andretti, Dennis Farina, and Charlie Finley.

Also deliver to an eye doctor who examines all the coaches and players from the Chicago Bears since the early 80's. Met a ton of them over the years and I mean a ton.

ups1990

Didn't deliver to but recently met Billie Jean King, at a tennis tournament. She struck up a conversation with me!. She wanted to know , where I workded and so on. Very nice person, I'am thinking my charming personality was on full display for Ms. King.:wink2: She also signed a Sports Illustrated for me.

65Goat

Ron Brewer, a one time NBA player of the week was my Christmas helper one year. His son is in the league now as well.

browndevil

Didn't deliver to but recently met Billie Jean King, at a tennis tournament. She struck up a conversation with me!. She wanted to know , where I workded and so on. Very nice person, I'am thinking my charming personality was on full display for Ms. King.:wink2: She also signed a Sports Illustrated for me.
Sidebar.....I was listening to an interview of her on our local sports radio station here KNBR several years ago. Rick Barry former Golden State Warrior was working there at the time and doing the interviewing. She was talking about starting tennis programs for inner city kids in cities across the country. I remember after the hour was up how impressed I was with her being that I never really paid much attention to her before. So I would say you and I got the same feeling from her. Wasn't she just awarded the medal of freedom recently?