Anybody deliver to famous people?

33in2togo

How bout infamous- Delivered to Jessica Hahn a few years after the Jim Bakker scandal. She said it was a movie script she was reading for.

BrownDowner

Muhammed Ali's main house and office is in Berrien Springs, Mi, I have del there many times. The house he lives in used to be Al Capones.....right on river. Also, Regis, Farrakan, Digger Phelps, and Sinbad all have homes here that I've del to. Played baseball against Jeter in high school, he was a stud then. Too bad the Cubs didnt sign him! :)

NHDRVR

Sully from Godsmack, Brad Delp (RIP) from Boston, Deam Kamen (The Segway), Don Zimmer, and I met Al Gore and one of my pickups. (As soon as the secret service cleared me to go in property)

poozer2000

Dervla Kirwin (actress in dr who xmas special) Billy piper (actress) Jack Dee (comedian) Kate Mosse (author)

my autograph collection is getting bigger

rossco

I deliver to Barack Obamas aunt in Boston that the governement is trying to kick out of the country for being an illegal.

fethrs

Sully from Godsmack, Brad Delp (RIP) from Boston, Deam Kamen (The Segway), Don Zimmer, and I met Al Gore and one of my pickups. (As soon as the secret service cleared me to go in property)

I would love to meet Sully that would be too cool:happy2: