Apartment Complex

purplepromise

We have always had a pretty good relationship with the leasing offices. We have always tried the apartment first before going to the offices. One complex told us that they had new management and they would no longer take packages because the tenants will not come pick them up and they don't have enough room to keep them all. Another Complex that have taken packages for several years decided to stop because FedEx Express was not leaving door tags at the correct doors and they had people complaining. Now, I am just stating what the manager said. I don't know if there was more to it or not. She stated that she couldn't take it for Home and not the others. So she has stopped it for everyone. I probably wouldn't worry so much about the Real Service numbers because I know we are doing everything possible to get everything delivered. However, this can be held against you if you try to put in for a new service area. Also, another question, if you attempt a apartment 3 times or a direct or indirect 3 times and know one is home, then you get a note the next day for a Evening delivery, do you get paid just for the Evening delivery or do you get paid for a 4th attempt and a evening delivery?