Are the amount of oversized packages at an all time high ?

14332036567331936037923.jpg

box_beeyotch

So why did you even ask those questions earlier? Your just assuming I was rude

In short :censored2: off dave

My sup and center manager didnt care so I dont know why you do; go tend to one of the.many cats im sure you have

Doesn't matter what it said. Your word against theirs for one. For two, it was stupid to even go back there in the first place and if their that stupid they cant tell the label difference, than to hell with their feelings.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Or how bout those 50lb boxes of screws that make it all the way through the system in one piece but once it gets inside your package car, 350 screws comes out of a mangled corner. LOL
What do you do when this happens? Just wondering.

1) I set the box so opening is on top
2) I check my text messages and emails
3) I take a UPS envelope, place a handful of screws on top, then crease into a makeshift slide
4) Click Browncafe App to see if any one got OWNED
5) Inform customer of opening and type Open Box in remarks section
6) Finally my Candy Crush Saga lives are up to 1 life so I work on that level
7) Check Diad for next stop and earn that paycheck

Anthonysg0113

Up here in New England, summer has set in quickly. I have never seen the amount of smokers, grills, patio heaters, and patio sets that have stuffed my truck the last 3 weeks. The aura of free shipping on internet sites have sucked in the public. 3/4 of these packages pretty much look like they've been rolled to my car straight from the unloaded feeder truck.

Preload doesn't care that I'm the one that has to pull that 149 lb six chaired patio set off my truck with a leg sticking out of the box. I pray every time I'm delivering that they are not home. As a UPS driver, I personally paid more for heavier items not to be delivered by us because we don't do a great job in handling over 70's. Even picking it up at the local Home Depot is my optimal choice because most likely it was palleted to the store.

Has any other drivers seen how much more residential overweight packages we've been delivering and the drop in proper handling ?
Most of our preloaders are idiots who could give a crap about how the packages are handled getting them to our package cars. I feel the same way. I don't even want to ring the doorbell or knock sometimes. BTW I like your avatar. My back's getting tight also!