Art. 22.3 & peak

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Ohio UPSer, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Ohio UPSer

Ohio UPSer New Member

Just wondering if other art. 22.3's are being denied overtime during peak as in Ohio?

2. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

I've not heard that, 2 work with me, and while they don't get a lot of OT, they get some. I know a couple that have been staggered to come in a little later making it harder to get OT, but I haven't heard any denials.

3. stopcomplete

stopcomplete Member

Almost 3 hrs last week and i try to get out as soon as i can.

4. Ohio UPSer

Ohio UPSer New Member

Sorry….I misspoke. I was allowed to get 1’20” of overtime last week. The only problem I had is that within my bid job p/ter’s with anywhere from 10-15 or more years less seniority than me started from 2.5-1.5 hours before me. Thus giving them more overtime in one day then it took me a week to get.

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

grieve?

6. Brown to Brown

Brown to Brown New Member

With split shifts, it makes it really tough. Sorta getting used to only getting 8 hours. OT makes for a really, really long day. Would just like to get my 2 back to back shifts. Haven't given up on the International yet. Hopefully closer to the election they will really try to fix this from DC. Keeping my fingers crossed

7. Brown to Brown

Still havent committed my vote yet President Hoffa. You still have time! Come on, YOU CAN DO IT! FIX IT PLEASE!!!

8. Brown to Brown

Hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa

9. Brown to Brown

Hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa

10. Brown to Brown

I give up Brothers and Sisters. I guess until you have your own personal givebacks on issues in the contract, many just don't give a damn about the union as a whole. I quit this, YOU'VE WON. I QUIT! Good luck to you all. Hope your personal lives don't get turned upside down because if it does, you'll see no one gives a <bleep>

11. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Gotcha ... on all your threads.

It is not that people don't care. It's just that no one on here has any power to do anything about the 22.3 jobs.

12. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

due to a labor manager's decision years ago, 22.3 are forbidden to have any ot, unless the center manager pre-approves it. So it's 40hrs and out year round.

13. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

here in central jersey, i here 22.3 complaining about no overtime.

14. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

Don't Come Back Now Ya Hear?~

15. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

22.3's are the red headed step child of UPS jobs.

16. castor915

castor915 New Member

I guess everything is bigger in Texas.... I'm article 22 and get a ton of overtime.
    I have not had a day off since that Sunday before Thanksgiving...
    Just last week I had 40 regular hours 18 Ot hours and 11 double time