September 1st opt out?

undies

Being told we have to opt out of 9.5 if we want to get OT during peak starting September 1st. Anyone else have similar things happening or can add insight? Thanks.

Up In Smoke

Being told we have to opt out of 9.5 if we want to get OT during peak starting September 1st. Anyone else have similar things happening or can add insight? Thanks.
We passed out our 9.5 "cut" request forms Tuesday. 3/4 have been returned so far with only a couple opting off.

542thruNthru

I just don't see that. Am I missing something ?
Could be or I'm interpreting it wrong.

Screenshot_20230831_072944_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

undies

Apparently last years peak we had so many PVDs that most drivers barely got any OT at all. This year, they’re trying to get ahead of that and set some boundaries. I’m staying opted in and will supposedly be unable to file if a PVD is delivering stops from my route. We’ll see how that goes!

PT Car Washer

Apparently last years peak we had so many PVDs that most drivers barely got any OT at all. This year, they’re trying to get ahead of that and set some boundaries. I’m staying opted in and will supposedly be unable to file if a PVD is delivering stops from my route. We’ll see how that goes!
Last year didn't they start PVDs in October?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

They are going to bury you until pvd start
You will be the one taking stops every night from those that opted in