As of Today, Do You Feel the TA Will Pass or Fail?

Do you feel the TA will pass or fail?

• The TA will be voted "YES"

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • The TA will be voted "NO"

Votes: 52 54.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Due to low information voters who aren't paying attention, this piece of garbage will pass. Its a shame that most members probably won't even mail ballots in.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Will probably pass which really sux. Too many idiots that don't pay attention and don't know or don't care and don't vote. The no vote was gaining a lot of steam though and with that tv story about Louisville. You never know maybe a miracle will happen.

I GOT ONE MORE

I stick with my prediction.

A big fat NO.

If it does pass, it will be by a slim margin.

Either way, Hall and Hoffa are gone.

Sell out, sold out.

I am collectively vomiting.

Upsmule

In this economy....it'll pass. Teamsters needs UPS and UPS can't kick teamsters to the curb for fear of the PR backlash. Both sides know this and are content under the covers with this fact.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
If we want the PTers to vote, we should pool some money together to get LeBron James to do a public service announcement in an upcoming game. Otherwise, I doubt they'll have an idea we're voting. Or even that we have a contract.

If we want the PTers to vote, we should pool some money together to get LeBron James to do a public service announcement in an upcoming game. Otherwise, I doubt they'll have an idea we're voting. Or even that we have a contract.

Call that shot!