Aug 1 70 cent raise!! How much will you be making?

Kobe couldn't carry Jordan's jock strap!
I like your post but don't totally agree. Kobe is a stone cooled killer just like Mike. If we looked into both there psyches they would probably be very similar. Growing up watching Michael was beautiful. Kinda like a real life super hero. Being older and watching Kobe isn't the same but he does have one hell of a killer instinct. Michael is the BEST.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like your post but don't totally agree. Kobe is a stone cooled killer just like Mike. If we looked into both there psyches they would probably be very similar. Growing up watching Michael was beautiful. Kinda like a real life super hero. Being older and watching Kobe isn't the same but he does have one hell of a killer instinct. Michael is the BEST.
I hate Kobe, hes a MJ wannabee. Stole all his moves that's for sure. Do I respect KOBES game? Yeah but I cant stand that copycatting MJ fool lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not enough for the toll it takes on family life, your body , and the daily harassment , intimidation , and overall hatred that management seems to have for there employee's.

I hate Kobe, hes a MJ wannabee. Stole all his moves that's for sure. Do I respect KOBES game? Yeah but I cant stand that copycatting MJ fool lol.
Five titles and someone who absolutely hated to lose. I have nothing but respect for that. Him copying mikes moves it paying homage to the greatest. I find that very respectful. Mike came out recently and said Kobe would have best him one on one.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Five titles and someone who absolutely hated to lose. I have nothing but respect for that. Him copying mikes moves it paying homage to the greatest. I find that very respectful. Mike came out recently and said Kobe would have best him one on one.
MJ would eat KOBE for breakfast lunch and dinner in their primes easily

MJ would eat KOBE for breakfast lunch and dinner in their primes easily
We will never know. Look I love mike. I have about 6 jerseys of his. Olympic wizards bulls and his 45 jersey. For crying out loud I wore the 45 to Disney and got a great family picture in it that my wife complains about all the time. He's the greatest. Kobe is also one of the greatest. I didn't say he'd beat mike mike did.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We will never know. Look I love mike. I have about 6 jerseys of his. Olympic wizards bulls and his 45 jersey. For crying out loud I wore the 45 to Disney and got a great family picture in it that my wife complains about all the time. He's the greatest. Kobe is also one of the greatest. I didn't say he'd beat mike mike did.
Agreed totally. Unfortunately Kobe is done and wont get another ring in LAKERLAND

DRAisawesome

Trying being non-union. Not saying paying dues is awesome. But at least you can take vacation and pay for it. Come to fedex and see how you like a non-union situation.

Sent using BrownCafe App