Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

Arizax2

We didn’t even have a strike fund in 1997, and good luck with the GrubHub people.

At the end you say we need to find a balance do you think offering us $.25 every six months is a good balance?
Why wouldn't those GrubHub folks not work? I thought PVDs were the worst idea ever just based on a theft prospective but reality is it worked out well.

I'm sure 0.25 is a starting point so let's see how this goes. Everyone wants to get paid more money but atleast there's a set garentee raise. There are a tons of management folks that are getting 1-2% because raise % is spread out throughout a group based on DMs. When :censored2: hits the fan like 2008 mangment didn't get a rise.

Thebrownblob

Why wouldn't those GrubHub folks not work? I thought PVDs were the worst idea ever just based on a theft prospective but reality is it worked out well.

I'm sure 0.25 is a starting point so let's see how this goes. Everyone wants to get paid more money but atleast there's a set garentee raise. There are a tons of management folks that are getting 1-2% because raise % is spread out throughout a group based on DMs. When :censored2: hits the fan like 2008 mangment didn't get a rise.
Why don’t you go work for GrubHub?

Brownwind

I've been saying this for months. The company could literally pay PVDs $40 an hour to hang on during a potential strike. They will end up pulling all Grubhub and Uber Eats drivers to do the job if they will pay that much. Strike fund won't last . There are too many people getting hyped up about a strike but not thiking that most people can't afford a $500 emergency throughout the country. The reality is EVERYONE needs to take some wins during the negotiations or else :censored2: will get bad. The more the company gives to the Teamsters now, the more the company will take back at the backend somehow some way. Becareful what you ask for because it will backfire. There is a balance that both parties needs to find.
Just checking. Part time sup?

giphy (28).gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I wonder how he imagines GrubHub is going to pick up the 1100 to 1200 packages I pick up every night? That’s a lot of Honda civics.
I can’t wait for the phone videos showing those guys going through boxes and taking what they want like how they eat a part of other peoples food before delivering it then playing stupid when they’re caught.

Thebrownblob

For what purpose
Because clearly you don’t understand how UPS works. Who’s going to fly the planes for the packages who’s going to make all the pick ups who’s going to sort and load millions of packages every day? Those packages don’t just appear to be delivered out of nowhere.

RangerMan06

GrubHub drivers can't drive semis or fly planes.
It would have taken a PVD 10 trips back to the building to reload just to deliver my first bulk stop today.
Pickups would be a complete disaster

Yeet

Because clearly you don’t understand how UPS works. Who’s going to fly the planes for the packages who’s going to make all the pick ups who’s going to sort and load millions of packages every day? Those packages don’t just appear to be delivered out of nowhere.
I can’t remember where I saw it, it may have been here. SOB drafted a letter to the captain of the pilots union (can’t remember what it’s called) thanking them for standing in solidarity with us. If we strike, the planes will not move and we all know air is UPS’ bread and butter.

Brownwind

I like the idea of the grub hub group taking the 15 e-bikes I delivered today. 130 pds each sure would have been nice not having them.

Curious though…. Barely fit in my p800 how would they fit in a Prius?

Yeet

I like the idea of the grub hub group taking the 15 e-bikes I delivered today. 130 pds each sure would have been nice not having them.

Curious though…. Barely fit in my p800 how would they fit in a Prius?
Some disassembly and assembly may be required.

Arizax2

Because clearly you don’t understand how UPS works. Who’s going to fly the planes for the packages who’s going to make all the pick ups who’s going to sort and load millions of packages every day? Those packages don’t just appear to be delivered out of nownowhere
Jesus man do I have to provide an answer for how each function is supposed to operate while this strike occurs. We are talking about the delivery end of this relating to Grubhub drivers. Do you think leadership has ZERO plans on this? Do you think the UPSpac won't be in full effect?

Thebrownblob

Jesus man do I have to provide an answer for how each function is supposed to operate while this strike occurs. We are talking about the delivery end of this relating to Grubhub drivers. Do you think leadership has ZERO plans on this? Do you think the UPSpac won't be in full effect?
Jesus man do you think they’re going to find these people when they can’t find them now? Pull your head out of your ass.

Yeet

They also had a plan in ‘97. How did that pan out again?

Arizax2

Jesus man do you think they’re going to find these people when they can’t find them now? Pull your head out of your ass.
Get out of your bubble and you will see what is ALREADY taking place across the country. Communication and plans have already been distributed. The company is larger than the small package building your in. Because you haven't heard it, it doesn't mean the wheels aren't in motion.

RangerMan06

Management will be shaking like a dog :censored2:tin a peach seed, praying one of these scabs don't die in August Heat.