Baltimore goes BOOM

Overpaid Union Thug

Mr Thug, I did not link to an article, I linked to a Google search using your words, so I guess you could say you are wrong once again. Speaking of Alex Jones conspiracies, that was very much tongue-in-cheek, glad to see that you fell for it.

Proceed, Mr Thug.
You do realize that the article you supposedly used my words to find we're meant to support your narrative and not mine right? And I have already proven that narrative wrong. So, how exactly am I wrong "again"?

Sportello

Not all Islamists are terrorists. But most terrorists are Islamists.
Those seem to be your words, or else you are quoting someone else without attribution. That's call plagiarism.

You do realize that the article you supposedly used my words to find we're meant to support your narrative and not mine right? And I have already proven that narrative wrong. So, how exactly am I wrong "again"?
Once again, I linked to a Google search using the phrase you posted. I did not link to any one article. There are dozens that disprove that narrative. I have seen the phrase 'not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims' on Stormfront. Is that your source? I believe noted expert Brian Kilmeade also used that phrase, is he your source? In any case, it was YOU that posted it, and it is wrong.

Overpaid Union Thug

Those seem to be your words, or else you are quoting someone else without attribution. That's call plagiarism.

Once again, I linked to a Google search using the phrase you posted. I did not link to any one article. There are dozens that disprove that narrative. I have seen the phrase 'not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims' on Stormfront. Is that your source? I believe noted expert Brian Kilmeade also used that phrase, is he your source? In any case, it was YOU that posted it, and it is wrong.
So, now you are blaming me for something YOU posted? Not so fast now........I don't think so! LOL! And you are still ignoring the fact that the article YOU provided left out a key element. But like I said before.....that is because it destroys the article's, and your, narrative. Man, you should really consider thoroughly thinking things through before you post. It really helps.

Sportello

So, now you are blaming me for something YOU posted? Not so fast now........I don't think so! LOL! And you are still ignoring the fact that the article YOU provided left out a key element. But like I said before.....that is because it destroys the article's, and your, narrative. Man, you should really consider thoroughly thinking things through before you post. It really helps.
It doesn't seem like reading comprehension is your strong suit. I NEVER posted an article, just links debunking your premise.

You never did answer, are you a plagiarist? Did you get it from Stormfront?

moreluck

golden ticket member
sNKIn9d.png

Nimnim

The Nim
It doesn't seem like reading comprehension is your strong suit. I NEVER posted an article, just links debunking your premise.

You never did answer, are you a plagiarist? Did you get it from Stormfront?

Correct, you didn't post an article; however you didn't post links either. You posted a link to a custom search of google which is not static so the results will change. What you saw for the results may not be the same as someone clicking the link. If you want to argue a point and post a search link it's best to also post the link for the result you're arguing with. Anyone can google, but google constantly updates and the results are influenced by the location of the person searching.

Sportello

Correct, you didn't post an article; however you didn't post links either. You posted a link to a custom search of google which is not static so the results will change. What you saw for the results may not be the same as someone clicking the link. If you want to argue a point and post a search link it's best to also post the link for the result you're arguing with. Anyone can google, but google constantly updates and the results are influenced by the location of the person searching.
True, but the results are nearly identical, and nearly every link disproves the thugs premise. Try it yourself. Do the search through an overseas proxy server and compare.
Thug's xenophobic views are not arguable by a rational person. Mark Twain had something to say about that.

rod

Retired 22 years
Baltimore is ancient history---other than the lost tourist business for a long time to come. I'm sure somewhere out there tonight a pack of animals are thinking about what stores they will loot next time.