Baltimore goes BOOM

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I looking for a t-shirt that on the front states "BLACK LIVES MATTER " and on the back " except in { a listing of all the major cities where black on blacks killings are out of control } .
I'll need a 4-5XL .

MAKAVELI

I looking for a t-shirt that on the front states "BLACK LIVES MATTER " and on the back " except in { a listing of all the major cities where black on blacks killings are out of control } .
I'll need a 4-5XL .
That would go great with your white pointed hood.;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two correctional officers who work at the Baltimore City jail were suspended without pay Wednesday after video emerged showing them looting a 7-11 store during last month’s riots.

Tamika Cobb and Kendra Richard were charged with theft and two counts of burglary, according to a statement released by the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services (DPSCS).

Investigators DPSCS and with the Intelligence and Investigative Division responded to a tip that the pair had joined in looting a closed 7-11 convenience store near downtown Baltimore on April 25.

Investigators viewed video from the store and identified Richard and Cobb leaving with merchandise. According to The Baltimore Sun, the video showed Richard and Cobb exiting the store with Slim Jims and Tostitos, respectively.

Atomic_Smurf

Attachments

• 1431632014913.jpg
    1431632014913.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 158

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here’s what the data shows about the racial makeup of Baltimore’s finest:

* Of the 2,745 active duty police officers in the department — 1,445 — more than half are African-American, Hispanic, Asian or Native American, according to data provided by the Baltimore police department to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

* Four of its top six commanders are either African-American or Hispanic.

* More than 60 percent of the incumbents at the highest command levels hail from minority communities.

* Among the 46 Baltimore police officers who hold the rank of captain and above, 25 are from ethnic or racial minority groups. That constitutes 54 percent of the command leadership.

In other words, Baltimore is a black-majority city led by a police force whose officers are also racial minorities.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember when DC was "the murder capital of the nation"? I used to work downtown and even then it wasn't that bad. All big cities have their rough areas but calling DC and Baltimore democratically ruled ghettos is pretty funny. They're both pretty cool towns.
Which one would you rather be homeless in ?? Just curious.