Beer

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
periodic-table-of-beef-styles.jpg
Used 30 weight is at the bottom.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Reminds me of 211 Steel Reserve....you can drink it or pour it in your gas tank..lol

I was looking on beer advocate last week. That stuff got better ratings than some big name beers.

Sounds good. There are some great local brews by me that I'll drink over commercial beer.

Totally agree. I have a few great brew pubs & breweries close to me. Much better than the big commercial beers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was looking on beer advocate last week. That stuff got better ratings than some big name beers.

Totally agree. I have a few great brew pubs & breweries close to me. Much better than the big commercial beers.
Ugh...it's terrible. I used to drink it as a teenager because it was cheap...like 2 bucks for a 4 pack of 16 oz cans...at like 13% abv...you could get pretty drunk..lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You know you've grown up when it's quality not quantity. When I was in college I couldn't imagine pay ten bucks for a six when you could get a case of Blatz for that price.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You know you've grown up when it's quality not quantity. When I was in college I couldn't imagine pay ten bucks for a six when you could get a case of Blatz for that price.
In college...liquor only came in plastic bottles..lol. Senator's club vodka was a big favorite of mine.