Beer

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So this is a beer garden?
beergarden10155019_10152090937958177_7270851255795192902_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's funny you should mention Beer Garden.......when visiting relatives in PA. as a little kid........you got taken to the local Beer Garden (bar) and they gave you coca cola and stuck you in the corner with your cousins while they drank a few beers for hours. They drove home too and those cars had no seat belts. It was a curvy hilly part of PA. too. It's a wonder we lived through times like that.

The promise that kept us behaving was the promise of an ice cream cone at the dairy bar.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It reminds me of Blue moon...or Sam adams white latern. I'm currently drinking ShockTop Honey wheat ale...good but it's no Sam adams.

[threadjack]

I live in the middle of Yuengling country, and I can't figure out the attraction. Given the choice between Yuengling Lager and Sam Adams Lager, I'll go for the Bahstan beer every time.

Yuengling Black and Tan (sorry Stewie, but that is its name) is good and their Porter is awsome. Lager, meh.

Let the flames commence.

[/threadjack]

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
[threadjack]

I live in the middle of Yuengling country, and I can't figure out the attraction. Given the choice between Yuengling Lager and Sam Adams Lager, I'll go for the Bahstan beer every time.

Yuengling Black and Tan (sorry Stewie, but that is its name) is good and their Porter is awsome. Lager, meh.

Let the flames commence.

[/threadjack]
yuengling isn't that popular by me...i've never tried it..but i've heard mixed reviews.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
[threadjack]

Let the flames commence.

[/threadjack]
The B&T is my favorite Yuengling.(again, no offense Stewie. Just it's name.)
Recently talking with a coworker from Yuengling country, comparing Sams to Yuengling. He preferred his hometown brew & I, my Sammy's. To me, Sams is way more flavorful. But what do I know? I also love Corona. Some people think it's horse piss, but it's always in my beer fridge in the Summah.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Think I'll pick up a six of Fat Head's Oompa Loompa. It's a chocolate stout that is insanely good. I just hope they will sell Goggle Fogger this summer. It's a hefe weissen that is one of my favorites. Also a favorite is Thirsty Dog Raspberry Ale. Best drank on the patio on a hot day while grilling.