BEER

DS

Fenderbender
We Canadians love our beer ,,,,right Klein?:happy-very:,well this is how we spend our time after a hard day.The nectar of the Gods demands some serious attention to logistics here.

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, DS, seen that on Global News the other day.
Good thing they done that in the winter season, because we can keep the beer cold outside, while without power ! :)

klein

Now THIS is what we call a beer run!
This week our giant beer vats were finally delivered and installed @ our Toronto brewery, meaning you'll have even more great tasting beer to enjoy this summer. Cheers!

klein

Hopefully, I win this prize, they have daily boardings on facebook (= 1 chance to win it, plus daily prizes to be won) = only 6 more boardings until the big draw.

P

pickup

Hopefully, I win this prize, they have daily boardings on facebook (= 1 chance to win it, plus daily prizes to be won) = only 6 more boardings until the big draw.

Incredible, promoting something that ,if the pilots took it, would make it more likely that they would crash the vehicle they are flying. But yet it is so coool!

Careful Klein:

"Beer contains female hormones

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:
1) Argued over nothing. Check
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong. Check
3) Gained weight. ?
4) Talked excessively without making sense. Check
5) Became overly emotional. Check
6) Couldn't drive. Check, especially the big brown truck.
7) Failed to think rationally. Check
8) Had to sit down while urinating. ?
No further testing was considered necessary. "

Your batting .750 there ,buddy.

DS

Fenderbender
If beer turned guys into girls I'd be Alicia Silverstone 15 years ago:happy-very:
here's some beer facts:

Monks brewing beer in the Middle Ages were allowed to drink five quarts of beer a day.

The oldest known written recipe is for beer.

The Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock because of beer. They had planned to sail further south to a warm climate, but had run out of beer on the journey.

American beer is made mostly with rice, unlike the beers of other countries. This was invented to give American beer a lighter taste and tap into the market of women buyers.

The first brewery in America was built in Hoboken, NJ in 1642.

klein

If beer turned guys into girls I'd be Alicia Silverstone 15 years ago:happy-very:
here's some beer facts:

The first brewery in America was built in Hoboken, NJ in 1642.

I will need to sue Molson over that one.
On their bottles they claim to be North America's first brewery, since 1786.

Now thinking about it, probably the oldest that is still brewing in todays world.

klein

I mispelled, sorry, was meant to type "Molson is the oldest Brewery" (unless that Hoboken beer still exist, then Molson is still in the wrong) !

klein

Hey DS, you get Kokanee out there ?

bbtab-f731267d634a35b1502f858866663d24.jpg

These babies are loaded with cases of our new Mountain Can Series, featuring 8 of the West’s wicked-est mountains. Look for them soon.

DS

Fenderbender
Kokanee, British Columbia, a settlement on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake in British Columbia,
a former steamboat landing and CPR station on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake.
Kokanee is a word from the Okanagan language referring to land-locked lake populations of Sockeye salmon.
Kokanee Pass, a mountain pass located in Kokanee Glacier Park,is used by the local teens for bush parties that
often include Kokanee beer, a popular beer in British Columbia, named for the Kokanee Glacier.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I made the mistake of buying some Kokanee will driving thru Canada awhile back...it tasted like crap. Next time i will just stick to the Molson Golden. :)