Being followed

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
hey , you're ruining Trailer Park Boys for me.
Rfq9rHH.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
now that the legal hassles with the company are out of the way and i'm retired i should not care anymore and come out of the closet.

but i won't.

won't give anyone the satisfaction. especially management
Aw c'mon. Management has been sending around an e-mail since you retired waiting for this moment. It's been the ultimate cliff hanger!!!!

Give me a friggin break.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
now that the legal hassles with the company are out of the way and i'm retired i should not care anymore and come out of the closet.

but i won't.

won't give anyone the satisfaction. especially management.
SH1T man... Who hasn't sued this fricken company...lol you would think these corporations would get a clue

Coldworld

60 months and counting
During the strike in 97 some of the locals had people following the scabs and supervisors that were working. The company got the police involved and it was mostly stopped. If we can't follow them then I'm pretty sure they can't follow us.
They got sooo owned in the 97 strike....customers were telling the scabs to get the hell off their property until their driver came back...totally blew up on them

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Damn guys... You are all extreme gangsters.. Guess I don't care if they follow me around.. And I'm too lazy to call the police. I guess I would drive to Starbucks to hang out for 45 minutes if I saw someone following me...let them get tired of waiting and they would probably take off
Calling the police is far from gangster. Gangster would be grabbing any bunch of badass guys in my delivery area (the ghetto) and slipping them a couple c notes to put the fear of God in the guys following me around, but of course we'd never do something like that...