BIDEN INFECTED WITH THE KUNG FLU!

Nah
What will our pedophile in chief do if he loses his sense of smell?

FYMzlchX0AAqh0i.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Wish I could be as wrong as these idiots are about everything and pay no consequence.
The narrative of this vaccine has changed every few months since it came out. And yet many don’t question nor are they upset they were sold a bill of goods that was a complete and total BS

Box Ox

At least he won't end up in the hospital like the loser he beat for the presidency last election

Thank you for recognizing the great progress that's been made on vaccinations for and the treatment of COVID since Trump became infected in October, 2020. I'm assuming there will be no push for lockdowns before the mid-term elections now that our great progress on COVID is Turd-Official.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Box Ox

Proving that the majority of Americans want no part of this imbecile and the policies of his scumbag party.

We're in the first election cycle in which the Democratic Party officially and wholeheartedly wants to go places I just can't go with things like late-term abortion and transing the kids. The economic stuff is serious but it doesn't make the Party irredeemable like those things do.