Bin Laden

klein

Für Meno :)
It's just so amazing how all these jobs you say are being created, yet the jobless numbers keep growing & growing.

That's because you mostly blame job losses upon the government , (btw, Bush got you there).
What about blaming unions for paying people $100.000 per year, plus double that in bennies, for being just educated enough to have a driver's license ?

Blame it on the people that don't want a cheaper version of a public healthcare system, that could save trillions, not just for the government, but for companies.
And for rich pensions, that you earn more after retirement in total, then you do working for 25 or 30 years, then eventually end up like GM and have 1 employee working for 4 retirees.

But, on the plus side of this all, is as your dollar becomes closer and closer to the Mexican Peso, those high labour costs are slowly demishing.
On the darker side, you'll need to pay more for everyday living expenses.

You can probably also blame the government for not going metric, because I'm not sure if you can have free trade with Europe.
Ireland, for example, had to change to metric, just to join the European Union.
But, in the other hand, I have been to the US, and I'm seeing progress made by the private sector to go metric on their own (2 liter cokes, for example).
It's just too expensive for companies to have extra machines, (incase of the softdrink industry fill machines, plastic moldings, etc) manufactured just for the US market.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Moreluck, can you please stop disrespecting all the thousands of people that died in the Twin Towers, London Subways, Madrid bombings, because of this now dead Terrorist ?
You had to dig deep to pull that accusation out your poop shoot...really?

Can't you just be happy, like most all other people , not only in the USA, but worldwide, that the "job" was done and leave it at that ?
Im happy. Who is complaining?

Mocking your president with cartoons over it, isn't appropiate, I find.
So its OK for the left to mock Bush over his help in getting Bin Laden?

Find another topic to slam him on, maybe the GM thread, but they added another 250 jobs today and annouced a new facility in Kentucky to build new Corvettes.
So, slam them, for creating more "government" jobs !
Do some research...GM threatened to Move and close the plant so KY gave them 7.5million in Tax incentives for 250 jobs. Have you looked at GM lately? The stock is bleow the IPO price and they just recalled more cars for crappy workmanship and engineering. They just announced earnings and the profit per car is down because of all the incentives given to get the cars of the lot. Same ole GM.

Moreluck, can you please stop disrespecting all the thousands of people that died in the Twin Towers, London Subways, Madrid bombings, because of this now dead Terrorist ?

Can't you just be happy, like most all other people , not only in the USA, but worldwide, that the "job" was done and leave it at that ?

Mocking your president with cartoons over it, isn't appropiate, I find.

Find another topic to slam him on, maybe the GM thread, but they added another 250 jobs today and annouced a new facility in Kentucky to build new Corvettes.
So, slam them, for creating more "government" jobs !
Hey klein...here's a novel idea...can you please stop coming on this forum? Stop mocking the USA, regardless of your reason. Get a real job. Leave us the hell alone. How's that for ordering people around?

klein

Hey klein...here's a novel idea...can you please stop coming on this forum? Stop mocking the USA, regardless of your reason. Get a real job. Leave us the hell alone. How's that for ordering people around?

Look who's talking, Mr "God" himself.
You shall love your neighbour,..... hmmmm

I wonder if it would offend you if I was posting those cartoons, or even better, maybe Islamic UPS'ers from Pakistan ?
Why not make the President and the USA look stupid for killing him, eh ? (as long as a fellow american does it, it's just fine).

Look who's talking, Mr "God" himself.
You shall love your neighbour,..... hmmmm

I wonder if it would offend you if I was posting those cartoons, or even better, maybe Islamic UPS'ers from Pakistan ?
Why not make the President and the USA look stupid for killing him, eh ? (as long as a fellow american does it, it's just fine).
When you're right you're right....it offends me every time you post.
binladen2.jpg
binladen2.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's just so amazing how all these jobs you say are being created, yet the jobless numbers keep growing & growing.

Because Glenn Beck told you so? By the way, he coined the phrase "victory lap" on his radio show yesterday morning, and it was repeated through the day by the usual Right Wing hacks. And you made it up yourself? Quit lying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I use "victory lap" many times, daily.......my dog catches the ball I throw and she runs around a huge circle several times........manic behavior, but I call it her victory lap. You think you know all. I don't even watch Glen Beck, Sherlock.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because Glenn Beck told you so? By the way, he coined the phrase "victory lap" on his radio show yesterday morning, and it was repeated through the day by the usual Right Wing hacks. And you made it up yourself? Quit lying.

The jobless claims are reported on the stock channel along with other market stuff.........the one with David Faber , Joe and Mark Haines. We watch the stock channel religiously every morning the market is open.....we have options and all kinds of stuff to keep an eye on. Jobless numbers are the highest they've been in 8 months and I didn't get it from Beck or anyone at FOX.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

You quit Lying...even your hero Chris Mathews reported Jobless claims went up. Its being reported on all the news channels. Do your research before you spew your hate for anyone that disagrees with you and the Messiah.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Whatever your drinking, I sure don't want !
Im sure you dont since it does not have Alcohol in it.

Why would anyone give up medicare and some SS to let the rich live richer ?
Is that like giving up drinking on the job which you know so much about? Hows the Hotdog sales doing?

over9five

Staff member
OMG, it turns out that huge "firefight" they kept bragging about was 40 heavily armed Seals against Osamas mailman. Of all the people they killed, only one had a gun.... the courier.

Story

Last edited:

klein

Buying my own cart this weekend, or early next week (the seller is currently out of town - Vancouver)...
And, my lowest price for a dog goes at $3.50 for 1, $5.00 for a bratwurst.
I'm counting on 200 dogs a day, at 4.00 profit each (coke, chips, included with profit) = $800 per day. My brother has sold 900 in a day.

Potential Income

The average income for a hot dog vendor, working year round is about $100,000/ear. The maximum income for you, is essentially unlimited

A hot dog with bun and toppings costs an average of 50 cents

An average vendor resells a hot dog for $2.25

Sell 100 hot dogs a day you will earn $58,500/year

Sell 250 hot dogs a day you will earn $146,250/year

These figures are based on working 5 days/week, 8 hours/day.

Hot dog revenue can be increased by making an extra charge for toppings such as chili, sauerkraut, cheese etc. Most vendors charge $0.50 per extra topping.

These figures do not take into consideration sales of other products like soda, potato chips, slush, candies or just about anything you wish to sell. We know of one hot dog vendor that makes more selling flowers than he does hot dogs.

Many hot dog vendors only work occasional weekends doing special events such as sporting games, parades, carnivals etc. The earning potential for just One single event can be $1,000-$5,000 for a day, if you can find the right events. Even if you do not pick the best events the earning potential is much more than the average days pay for a typical American worker.

source : http://thehotdogcart.com/hd_income.html

over9five

Staff member
All this talk about the Seals being the heroes. Right.
I nominate Osamas mailman. He was a hero singlehandedly going up against 40 well armed Seals....
All the Seals did was kill one unarmed old man in pajamas.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
All this talk about the Seals being the heroes. Right.
I nominate Osamas mailman. He was a hero singlehandedly going up against 40 well armed Seals....
All the Seals did was kill one unarmed old man in pajamas.

Was the courier the one with the green squirt gun?:funny: