Bluetooth headset

ChipperJones

Personally i use an Plantronics M155 with my iPhone and have never had any issue with it. i do however pocket it as i make my way back to the hub....I don't think anyone will have an issue with it, but out of sight...out of minds!

over9five

Staff member
Personally i use an Plantronics M155 with my iPhone and have never had any issue with it. i do however pocket it as i make my way back to the hub....I don't think anyone will have an issue with it, but out of sight...out of minds!
Welcome to Brown Cafe, ChipperJones!
I would pocket it as well!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
In feeders, by law, you have to use a bluetooth or you face a very large fine if you get caught. If I were still in PC, I would be wearing one there too. Holding a phone while driving is an accident waiting to happen.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In feeders, by law, you have to use a bluetooth or you face a very large fine if you get caught. If I were still in PC, I would be wearing one there too. Holding a phone while driving is an accident waiting to happen.

You don't have to use a bluetooth as you are not required to use a cellphone while on the clock.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A related question.

What is the company policy on the use of personal listening devices like ipods and mp3 players while working in the operations and driving?

Anyone?

Sincerely,
I