Boycotting RickyB

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb, maybe you should start making friends with some of the people on these threads.
You may need them to support your emigration to the US.

• The report was commissioned to provide 'special operational information' for senior police officers and 'decision-makers' in the federal government
  • It warns that young people face an accelerating decline in living standards and says that most will be unable ever to afford a home
  • And it predicts that the country could collapse under pressure from economic crisis, ecological meltdown and territorial disintegration

rickyb

rickyb, maybe you should start making friends with some of the people on these threads.

• The report was commissioned to provide 'special operational information' for senior police officers and 'decision-makers' in the federal government
  • It warns that young people face an accelerating decline in living standards and says that most will be unable ever to afford a home
  • And it predicts that the country could collapse under pressure from economic crisis, ecological meltdown and territorial disintegration
guys ive been talking about the destruction of the middle class, and ecological meltdown for years now and youve always said im wrong

i keep saying we have to revolt and everyones like blablabla donald trump or joe biden and im like NO these guys are giant sacks of potatoes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
guys ive been talking about the destruction of the middle class, and ecological meltdown for years now and youve always said im wrong

i keep saying we have to revolt and everyones like blablabla donald trump or joe biden and im like NO these guys are giant sacks of potatoes
The article says Canada is in trouble, not the USA.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I’ll take him in….😈

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’ll take him in….😈
F2A5DEA4-661F-49EC-B658-57E6EBB85075.gif

You’ll never get rid of him.