Boycotting RickyB

rickyb

Maybe you’re being a hypocrite? Would you understand if some of the people who you violently stole land from did the same to you or your family?
yea its not lost on us at the protests. we have natives speaking talking about this. so we have an idea whats going on bc it happened here.

vantexan

well...in nazi germany sometimes the jews killed as many nazis as they could on their way out including civilians unfortunately. the mentality was "if im going to die, im going to take as many of you with me"

in america you had a famous slave rebellion which led to the civil war. i forget the name of the rebellion, but anyways it brought attention to the issue of slavery and even though the short term conditions got worse with whites becoming even more violent afterwards, it led to the civil war. again, no justification for killing civilians.

this is norm finkelstein. id be interested to hear other perspectives on it. ive listened to some chris hedges, Ilan pappe and noam chomskys older stuff (i think jedi master is dying). no one is defending killing civilians or hamas.
There were slave rebellions, particularly the Nat Turner rebellion. But they didn't lead to the Civil War. Just an element that led to abolitionist sentiment.