Boycotting RickyB

vantexan

So the guy who lives in a trailer and posts non stop is boycotting the guy who lives in a basement and posts non stop.
Yeah makes sense
I live in a 2800 sq ft home on an acre lot next to the top rated retirement community in the country with all the amenities. It's rough but someone has to do it.

vantexan

If memory serves you live with your parents. 👍
If memory serves me I was living in Mexico and my then 82 yr old father needed knee surgery. I came to help and stayed on at his request. When he was well enough I left for Argentina but he almost died with the onset of heart problems. Came back to help, he got a pacemaker, and has asked me to stay for the duration. I run errands, clean the house, mow the lawn. I don't take money from him. So yeah, I live with my now almost 85 yr old dad.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
it’s browncafe! If you get offended by this website regardless of what any of these idiots say ,(including myself) then ur a soft little junior RPCD.

TOUGHEN UP
✊🧔‍♂️

vantexan

it’s browncafe! If you get offended by this website regardless of what any of these idiots say ,(including myself) then ur a soft little junior RPCD.

TOUGHEN UP
✊🧔‍♂️
When you have someone, who I've put up with for years, justifying the murder and rape of innocent civilians because the perpetrators are Muslim darlings of the Left(i.e. Christian haters supporting Christian haters)it's time to turn it off.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why would someone have to shout out they're putting someone on ignore. Grandstand much? Just do it and move on.

Thought you were going over to twitter?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
When you have someone, who I've put up with for years, justifying the murder and rape of innocent civilians because the perpetrators are Muslim darlings of the Left(i.e. Christian haters supporting Christian haters)it's time to turn it off.

Ok , well …I live in the USA and we got enough stuff to worry about over here ..move out of these giant cities with all the protestors/etc and turn off the computer.
✊🧔‍♂️

vantexan

Why would someone have to shout out they're putting someone on ignore. Grandstand much? Just do it and move on.

Thought you were going over to twitter?
I don't like the Twitter format. Besides, I get to bug Leftists here. Much more satisfying. But unlike Ricky I tell the truth. That really bugs Leftists.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Shouldn't you put your god on ignore for all the murder of innocent children he has committed?