Boycotting RickyB

Thebrownblob

yes..

no , it’s actually cause I’m the KING RPCD and I’m silencing all the younger JUNIOR RPCDS ..I am their master
✊🧔‍♂️
1698085765701.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
well if you want to be religious then dont call people names on BC
I agree that calling names is contrary what the Bible says about the teachings of Jesus Himself but the Bible also teaches that the fanatical and established religious of Jesus day didn’t follow His teachings either, they followed a written code not the Spirit or teachings of Jesus.

Heck they didn’t even recognize Him for who he was.

I think mercy, compassion and love is the answer for those who you might charge as hypocrites.

vantexan

I agree that calling names is contrary what the Bible says about the teachings of Jesus Himself but the Bible also teaches that the fanatical and established religious of Jesus day didn’t follow His teachings either, they followed a written code not the Spirit or teachings of Jesus.

Heck they didn’t even recognize Him for who he was.

I think mercy, compassion and love is the answer for those who you might charge as hypocrites.
Except Jesus had no problem calling the Scribes and Pharisees names.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Except Jesus had no problem calling the Scribes and Pharisees names.
I don’t take it as name calling, I view it as Jesus calling them what they actually were in their hearts. I believe only He could do this because only He can see the heart.

You don’t place yourself equal to Jesus, do you?

vantexan

I don’t take it as name calling, I view it as Jesus calling them what they actually were in their hearts. I believe only He could do this because only He can see the heart.

You don’t place yourself equal to Jesus, do you?
No, but anyone can see by the actions of some what they are. Don't say Jesus wouldn't condone name calling if he did so himself.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No, but anyone can see by the actions of some what they are. Don't say Jesus wouldn't condone name calling if he did so himself.
The Bible teaches differently from you statements, it teaches only God can see what is truly in the heart of a man. I still believe He doesn’t condone name calling.