Brown Lives Matter

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I post on here for amusement. Some on here ( insert your name ) post on here to feel better about themselves. I hope it's working for you.;)
Nah I'm good in the confidence game. Don't need BC for that.

I think you post on here to make yourself seem like some outspoken political revolutionary. When you just seem like an angry black guy who blames everyone else and everything else for his lot in life instead of just trying to make your life better. You constantly blame others while advocating anarchy and violence against those who don't share your messed up world view.

MAKAVELI

I think you post on here to make yourself seem like some outspoken political revolutionary. When you just seem like an angry black guy who blames everyone else and everything else for his lot in life instead of just trying to make your life better. You constantly blame others while advocating anarchy and violence against those who don't share your messed up world view.
I'm sure you have the quotes to prove that I blame others for my life. I have nothing to prove that's why you won't see me posting like this is Facebook.;)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm sure you have the quotes to prove that I blame others for my life. I have nothing to prove that's why you won't see me posting like this is Facebook.;)
I'm sure you're a real stand up guy on Facebook. On here you come across as a militant angry victim mentality type.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

If you constantly use race as a crutch,.......

you will be forever crippled.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm sure you're a real stand up guy on Facebook. On here you come across as a militant angry victim mentality type.
Howdy Mak,
ORION, as you have probably observed, only sees things in binary and he is obsessive with classifying people and putting them in groups.
Keep this in mind as you translate his posts ... it helps. ;)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Oh he certainly is obsessive alright.;)
That's hilarious coming from you. How many "political " posts have you made on here compared to me?

That's obsessive.

Maybe if you concentrated less on assuming everyone who isn't you is a racist gun nut, you'd be taken more seriously. Also backing your points with actual facts helps too.

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If you are sitting at one of your drop boxes, you need more work.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1468768917.674937.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Now I don't know this and please feel free to share. What is the training procedure at UPS if held at gun point?

Are you sure you are trained for 1 in a million, or more likely common things you will come across? Is there training for meteor strikes? Street rioting? Land sharks?

The UPS procedure doesn't matter. The chance of becoming the victim of violent crime is much higher than the chance of a meteor strike. Yes street riots would be a great time to have a gun for protection from a violent mob.