Brown Lives Matter

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You tell me why people feel the need to be armed to the teeth?
Is it your responsibility to protect my family? No. It's mine. Not the police or the government but mine. Unlike you who seems to have the victim mentality and want everyone to take care of aspects of your life. I choose to have the odds in my favor and take better calculated risks.

So stop making this a white/black or rich/poor debate, it isn't. It's about choice. You either choose to take responsibility for your life or you play the victim.

Owning guns doesn't mean you're "armed to the teeth". Owning guns comes with a responsibility and training. It own guns legally and in a responsible safe manner. You seem to think anyone who does is an idiot. Im sorry to disappoint. We all aren't idiotic, anti government crazies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I support anarchy. ;) Now that being said I'm not delusional as to think that most Americans have the fight within to fight against our government and military. When it comes down to it most Americans are just all talk and a bunch of p*****.
I would support you actually gaining some intelligence and common sense. Can you make that happen Mr anarchy?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Can you actually be in Vegas and be so anal as to posting on BC?
Don't worry about what I do. I got down time between things.

Here's some advice you can take to other parts of your life as well as dealing with me. Worry about yourself more and less about others. Maybe you'll get rid of that victim mentality you flaunt on here.

Dr.Brownz

This is what I rely on. People are armored to their teeth, big dog, guns, what not. For that one in a million horror story. I'd just assume I'd be so caught of guard I'd still mess it up in some way. Then the stories of a person drunk making the mistake of going to the wrong house and some over-hyped-up person blows them away before understanding what is going on. I have a belief some people are just waiting to shoot someone and giving them the possible benefit of the doubt is all their hoping for.

Home of the brave?

You learn about safety everyday at UPS yet you don't understand that you have to prepare for the one in a million time that happens. SMH

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Can't conceal carry one in the small of my back, this won't work either.....jk.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1468684615.279314.jpg

TUT

You learn about safety everyday at UPS yet you don't understand that you have to prepare for the one in a million time that happens. SMH

Now I don't know this and please feel free to share. What is the training procedure at UPS if held at gun point?

Are you sure you are trained for 1 in a million, or more likely common things you will come across? Is there training for meteor strikes? Street rioting? Land sharks?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Now I don't know this and please feel free to share. What is the training procedure at UPS if held at gun point?

Are you sure you are trained for 1 in a million, or more likely common things you will come across? Is there training for meteor strikes? Street rioting? Land sharks?
I don't care what ups expects me to do if I was at gun point at work. I will tell you this that I will do whatever it takes to walk away alive and unharmed from the situation. If that means fighting with the guy or complying, depends on the severity of the situation.

But I would do what it takes to stay alive.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I'll show them how to work the key fob. If I am not going to endanger myself to make a delivery in the snow I sure as hell ain't gonna endanger it with a hold up

MAKAVELI

No you dont. If you did you wouldn't rag on private citizens being armed. You are enamored with the idea of Anarchy but you don't truly support Anarchy.
There is a difference between Anarchy ,and disliking government and authority
There's also a difference between laughing at someone who's delusional thoughts about needing to be armed against the government and supporting the right to be that delusional.;)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Just entertaining the thoughts of the anti government gun nuts on this forum. Maybe you should try to read more than one post.;)
I think the only conspiracy nut on here is you. You've proven it to everyone on here who has common sense.
Even Dave thinks you're out there. That says a lot right there

MAKAVELI

I think the only conspiracy nut on here is you. You've proven it to everyone on here who has common sense.
Even Dave thinks you're out there. That says a lot right there
I post on here for amusement. Some on here ( insert your name ) post on here to feel better about themselves. I hope it's working for you.;)