Brown Lives Matter

TUT

I agree, get rid of cars and trucks.

But cars and trucks are built to kill, it's just that everyone has them and are using them in motion. But there are plenty of articles of off-duty cops making regretful mistakes at home with guns. Sad really.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But cars and trucks are built to kill, it's just that everyone has them and are using them in motion. But there are plenty of articles of off-duty cops making regretful mistakes at home with guns. Sad really.
Have you read all the times that off-duty policemen had accidents off duty in their own cars?
Many killed and others as well.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I get your point, but there have been plenty of accidents as well when everything is followed to a T. Guns being as dangerous as they are, built to kill, do-overs may not exist. Here's to no accidents!
Anything can kill someone. It's how you use it. The problem is 99% of owners don't seek tactical and safety training. Also storing your weapons requires a "layers" approach of safety. I lock my weapons up separate from my ammunition and those keys are stored separate from those. It creates layers of safety.

Yes they are built to neutralize a target that could be harmful to you or your family.

MAKAVELI

Anything can kill someone. It's how you use it. The problem is 99% of owners don't seek tactical and safety training. Also storing your weapons requires a "layers" approach of safety. I lock my weapons up separate from my ammunition and those keys are stored separate from those. It creates layers of safety.

Yes they are built to neutralize a target that could be harmful to you or your family.
I see, a burglar is going to calmly wait while you get your keys and retrieve your weapons and ammunition from separate places, then wait for you to load your weapons before they kill you and your family.;)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I see, a burglar is going to calmly wait while you get your keys and retrieve your weapons and ammunition from separate places, then wait for you to load your weapons before they kill you and your family.;)
No. They won't get past the layers of other security in my house. And if they do , I'll be ready for them and they'll go home in a body bag.

Jesus I know you dislike guns and white people from your other posts on here but some of us actually aren't stupid.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Who needs guerrilla warfare when they can bomb the :censored2: out of you? The American public is too soft when it comes to the reality of war and bloodshed.
If bombing was so easy then why wouldn't they just do that all over in the Middle East? Guerilla warefare is the one area we've yet to get ahold of, even more so during the Information Age where one bad bombing can turn a country against you. When the enemy hides in plain sight, you can't combat that.

MAKAVELI

If bombing was so easy then why wouldn't they just do that all over in the Middle East? Guerilla warefare is the one area we've yet to get ahold of, even more so during the Information Age where one bad bombing can turn a country against you. When the enemy hides in plain sight, you can't combat that.
Like I said the American public is too weak. Bombing would be all it takes for the American public to fold. Your AR-15s don't stand a chance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You tell me why people feel the need to be armed to the teeth?
In today's society, no one feels safe & secure like I did in rural South Georgia some 50 years ago.
Can't depend on the police.
You want somewhere you and your family can feel secure ... safe!
Your home is your last refuge and you want to give yourself a fighting chance there.
I'll die fighting to protect my home ... well, I hope not but I'm prepared to fight, maybe in that upstairs closet but I'll have a lot of firepower!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
In today's society, no one feels safe & secure like I did in rural South Georgia.
Can't depend on the police.
You want somewhere you and your family can feel secure ... safe!
Your home is your last refuge and you want to give yourself a fighting chance there.
I'll die fighting to protect my home ... well, I hope not but I'm prepared to fight, maybe in that upstairs closet but I'll have a lot of firepower!
Forsyth County says hi.

MAKAVELI

So, you support bombing?
Is that what you are saying?
I support anarchy. ;) Now that being said I'm not delusional as to think that most Americans have the fight within to fight against our government and military. When it comes down to it most Americans are just all talk and a bunch of p*****.

TUT

Of the hundreds of million of people in the US. What are odds of being one that got burglar that will kill your family?

This is what I rely on. People are armored to their teeth, big dog, guns, what not. For that one in a million horror story. I'd just assume I'd be so caught of guard I'd still mess it up in some way. Then the stories of a person drunk making the mistake of going to the wrong house and some over-hyped-up person blows them away before understanding what is going on. I have a belief some people are just waiting to shoot someone and giving them the possible benefit of the doubt is all their hoping for.

Home of the brave?