California is a sorry excuse for a state

BootsOnTarmac

Considering you have a learning disability, show your posts on this forum to a friend or family member so they can explain to you why repetitive posts are getting negative responses. Kudos to you for going beyond public school and getting into college.
I wish you well in your educational and work pursuits.

I really doubt you are a troll, but if your are, it's time to move on.

Minimum wage Rising makes everything in the cost of living go up they pass the gas tax so gas is going up they want to get rid of her gas powered cars and replacing with electric cars
I dont know where have you been in the last century, but cost of living has been rising, and will CONTINUE to rise, whether minimum wage increases or not. Dont believe that false propaganda that billion dollar companies cant afford to pay people anything above $10.

Cost of living has always been rapidly increasing while wages have been slowly trailing along. Paying people decent earnings has no affect on already high costs.

dezguy

I dont know where have you been in the last century, but cost of living has been rising, and will CONTINUE to rise, whether minimum wage increases or not. Dont believe that false propaganda that billion dollar companies cant afford to pay people anything above $10.

Cost of living has always been rapidly increasing while wages have been slowly trailing along. Paying people decent earnings has no affect on already high costs.
This man/woman gets it. Places like McDonald's and Walmart rake in BILLIONS, yet they can only afford to pay their employees minimum wage? Give me a break.