Cameras

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You are trespassing. That person does not tell the company which company to use. The company tells what company to deliver it. There is no agreement for the individual to release the authority to take pictures. They are under the understanding that the package will be left on the porch or need a signature if needed.

Thebrownblob

You are trespassing. That person does not tell the company which company to use. The company tells what company to deliver it. There is no agreement for the individual to release the authority to take pictures. They are under the understanding that the package will be left on the porch or need a signature if needed.
Really? Where is the understanding? Maybe there’s an understanding that there will be a photograph taken as well.. privacy in regards to deliveries could be different in different places, but I’m pretty sure there is a reasonable expectation that you’re allowed to come on someone’s property if they have ordered a package. You are not soliciting and you are conducting business that they have asked for.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Thebrownblob

You’re right it’s not

“Whether a photograph or video was legally taken depends on the location where it was taken, and the photographer's status with regard to being on that property”

I think I stated public area you don’t have a right to take a picture of someone’s window while on their property especially if you were not invited or expected.

“It is difficult for a property owner to prevail in a nuisance action against a photographer or videographer, because it is difficult to meet the legal burden needed to prove a claim. The annoyance to the property owner needs to be very real, and not just the result of the property owner's hypersensitivity or subjectivity. However, if you regularly enter your neighbors' yard and take photos of their house or interrupt their parties, this could expose you to a nuisance claim”.

If I’m standing on the public sidewalk and your windows are open and I take pictures I’m not breaking the law, and there is no nuisance because you have every right to close your shades. Then voilà no more nuisance. No more pictures inside your house.

UnionStrong

You’re right it’s not

“Whether a photograph or video was legally taken depends on the location where it was taken, and the photographer's status with regard to being on that property”

I think I stated public area you don’t have a right to take a picture of someone’s window while on their property especially if you were not invited or expected.

“It is difficult for a property owner to prevail in a nuisance action against a photographer or videographer, because it is difficult to meet the legal burden needed to prove a claim. The annoyance to the property owner needs to be very real, and not just the result of the property owner's hypersensitivity or subjectivity. However, if you regularly enter your neighbors' yard and take photos of their house or interrupt their parties, this could expose you to a nuisance claim”.

If I’m standing on the public sidewalk and your windows are open and I take pictures I’m not breaking the law, and there is no nuisance because you have every right to close your shades. Then Wala no more nuisance. No more pictures inside your house.
Voila

Thebrownblob

Hard for you to understand, I get it. When you contract for a service from a delivery company, you abide by those terms. If you don’t like how they do things you change companies. I can stand on the public sidewalk and videotape you and your house all damn day. Believe it.
I’m not certain how he even operate in the world. Are you going to sue the delivery company? That’s fine go ahead. You really are only inconveniencing yourself now because they’re just not going to deliver to your door. 🤷‍♂️ according to him, these guys are taking pictures of peoples windows, although any picture I’ve ever had taken. It’s just a picture of the box on the ground. You can’t even tell it’s my house. And if the company I work for asks me to do something I’m obligated to do it unless it’s illegal or immoral or I am termination for failure to follow their instructions.

Last edited:

Commercial Inside Release

Last week, I noticed a strange car parked in front of the house... Upon review of the security recording, I determined it was Door Dash (or some other company.) They left an order on the neighbor's doorstep, took a picture, rang the doorbell, and proceeded to walk back to their car.

Can't believe you would make a federal case, over $20 worth the sandwiches?

UnionStrong

I’m not certain how he even operate in the world. Are you going to sue the delivery company? That’s fine go ahead. You really are only inconveniencing yourself now because they’re just not going to deliver to your door. 🤷‍♂️ according to him, these guys are taking pictures of peoples windows, although any picture I’ve ever had taken. It’s just a picture of the box in the ground. You can’t even tell it’s my house. And if the company I work for asks me to do something I’m obligated to do it unless it’s illegal or immoral or I am termination for failure to follow their instructions.
We are invited guests when we deliver their packages. That’s what I was told. We don’t enter the house, but we are not trespassing.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Last week, I noticed a strange car parked in front of the house... Upon review of the security recording, I determined it was Door Dash (or some other company.) They left an order on the neighbor's doorstep, took a picture, rang the doorbell, and proceeded to walk back to their car.

Can't believe you would make a federal case, over $20 worth the sandwiches?
Did they leave it on the window sill?

Commercial Inside Release

I ran into someone like Ou812, before. Late in the day, hot as hell... Just trying to get the route over with in a part of town with long, tiring driveways. Knocked on a door as I was setting the parcel down, and the door swung partly open, because it wasn't latched. Closed the door and left. Busy area, with a park nearby, so I always knocked.

Later, an on car contacted me. Had to sit in the office, and listen to endless BS, because the guy that owns the house said I opened the door (he got this second hand from his wife.) He said his wife wasn't dressed, or in her underwear, can't remember. Funny part is, I didn't see anything! Not only did I not look, but it was so bright out, I probably wouldn't have seen anything with sunglasses on, in that dark house. I really had no idea, what they wanted to yell at me about.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Hard for you to understand, I get it. When you contract for a service from a delivery company, you abide by those terms. If you don’t like how they do things you change companies. I can stand on the public sidewalk and videotape you and your house all damn day. Believe it.
There are repercussion for that believe it. I'd invite you to do that to someone place and let's see how that works out for you

UnionStrong

There are repercussion for that believe it. I'd invite you to do that to someone place and let's see how that works out for you
Believe what you want. It’s perfectly legal. Once again you are wrong. Sorry that you don’t understand the law. Maybe this will help.
IMG_4552.png

Now apologize and admit you were wrong. There’s no shame in that.

Last edited: