Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A regular Roscoe Tanner?
He used the Red Head
that was the beginning of the new days
When wood racquets ruled, mine was up there.

I could serve with the old metal racquets but I had a hard, flat forehand which tended to put dents in the fence with a metal racquet (on the fly).

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did the ball hit inside the lines? That's the question. :)
About 80% of the time.
When I was in a fast-serve contest, I would take it easy and get a 90 mph in and then go for a harder one.
I never got much over 100 mph.
At 90, I could nail the line or kick it wide (maybe 75 mph).
At 100 mph, it was usually right at the opponent which mean it came back at my feet at 60 mph.
My right shoulder is shot, and I just kick it in these days.

10 point

About 80% of the time.
When I was in a fast-serve contest, I would take it easy and get a 90 mph in and then go for a harder one.
I never got much over 100 mph.
At 90, I could nail the line or kick it wide (maybe 75 mph).
At 100 mph, it was usually right at the opponent which mean it came back at my feet at 60 mph.
My right shoulder is shot, and I just kick it in these days.
When your eyes get weaker try using a Gibson hollow body.

Holydriver

I didn't know there was a difference between the rainbow flag and the confederate flag. I think they are both gay.
haha... but my understanding of the confederate flag thru popular media is that its racist. kind of like the racist description of a ghetto being called brown town

10 point

Wilson was all we had.
Tennis is a great sport.

Just don't smoke a doctor in three if your dad is a pharmacist. It's bad for business.

oldandcrabby

Army--- Feb of 68 to Feb 70

Thank you so much for your military service.
We have a long military history in our family.
My great Grandfather conscripted Civil War 1864-1865 16thOVI
Uncle WWI, 2 Uncles WWII 1 a sniper and the other tail gunner shot down POW freed at the end of the war. My Dad 16 went to Korea 9 months yeah long story behind that. My cousin of course Vietnam.

My two children aced world history in high school as they could sit and talk with WWI and WWII Vets, Korea Vet, Vietnam Vet. These fine gentleman would always take the time to help children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren by giving personal interviews.