Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I am a conservative and always will be. I do however feel as if the liberals who want freedom, try to take away the freedom of conservatives, its like this, I really don't care what you believe in or feel like but please don't get butthurt when I express my opinions or views towards you. I'll do the same for you. I may not like it but that's freedom. It isn't a one sided story.
Conservatives are supposed to be about smaller government. My favorite is small government conservatives talking about how terrible gay marriage is and how it should be outlawed. Uh, that's more government.
Conservatives are looked down upon for doing things they way they were done in the past, last time I checked the world used to be more simplistic and not so full of hatred, anger, and retaliation.
Conservatives are looked down upon because so many are bigots who cling to the past and don't advance. There is nothing wrong with wanting things different and looking to the past. But when you're constantly looking in the past, you have no future. Some conservatives are so cold it gives the rest a bad name.

For the record I'm a conservative.

HardknocksUPSer

Conservatives are supposed to be about smaller government. My favorite is small government conservatives talking about how terrible gay marriage is and how it should be outlawed. Uh, that's more government.

Conservatives are looked down upon because so many are bigots who cling to the past and don't advance. There is nothing wrong with wanting things different and looking to the past. But when you're constantly looking in the past, you have no future. Some conservatives are so cold it gives the rest a bad name.

I'm conservative so far as to believe government as a whole is corrupt, the government feeds lies through media, decides how each and every aspect of our lives should and will be done. Our government is sickening, I have some views that reflect those of the group anonymous while I have other views of conservatism.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm conservative so far as to believe government as a whole is corrupt, the government feeds lies through media, decides how each and every aspect of our lives should and will be done. Our government is sickening, I have some views that reflect those of the group anonymous while I have other views of conservatism.
Thats not conservatism. That's stock 2 years of canned goods in an abandoned mine shaft in Colorado crazy.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

hat.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thats not conservatism. That's stock 2 years of canned goods in an abandoned mine shaft in Colorado crazy.
What's wrong with having 3 years worth of beans and rice, 1000 gallons of gas burried in your backyard and a bunker made out of an old shipping container that cost them more to install than their own damn house... Ahhh, let's not forget the 100 guns and 500k worth of ammo... There's lots of YouTube videos to back this up unfortunately

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I am a fiscal conservative Libertarian
I am a Social liberal Libertarian.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Rainman

Its all good.
1.1% yearly divorce rate for Gay couples. 2% for straight couples. Maybe straight couples should stand up for themselves and not get divorced.

http://www.advocate.com/politics/ma...3/report-same-sex-couples-less-likely-divorce
I don't know that the Advocate is exactly a non biased publication.
Either way, gay marriage hasn't been around that long as a national occurrence. My guess is after a few years things will change, as the newness of it all wears off.
Again, I'm not putting down gays or their marriages, just standing up for straight marriage. It seems like some people want to be politically correct and sometimes don't look at things in a common sense manner.

onehandsolo

They can not fire you for having that flag on your car, they can however tell you not to park it on their property. If you continue to park in their lot, then I'm sure they could fire you if they chose. There is no free speech at work.

That's a well explained answer