Can you get fired for picking up a prostitute?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
his phone may have died
3c749150117ce86036eb10610a3342ec.jpg

TarAndFeathers

Methodically disorganized
Depends on what she looks like?

And I’m not certain I agree that picking up a prostitute is a sex offense, victimless crime

Not my style, but whatever
It's illegal in most if not all states except Nevada. It's a dumb crime more than anything, but it often leads to more heinous crimes like trafficking. Which is abominable in every aspect.

PT Car Washer

A labor relations manager was arrested for it. Will he keep his job?
We have had managers and sups arrested for drunk driving and domestic abuse and they kept their jobs. At least for a while. Much worse then trying to pick up a hooker in my opinion. Wife may disagree.

nWo

Sheriff said they rescued about 2 dozen victims of sex trafficking in the bust. 200 arrests. Unclear how involved the ups supervisor was.

Cowboy Mac

Sheriff said they rescued about 2 dozen victims of sex trafficking in the bust. 200 arrests. Unclear how involved the ups supervisor was.
Truckers Against Trafficking. The stickers are on just about every tractor. Except this is UPS so the rules only apply to hourlies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If he's a UPS manager that tried to fire me then yeah. Mr. Sex Offender
So buying sex offends you and is a violation if said offender is your manager and fires you for not doing your job.
What other personal decisions can management make that you would bring up and use for trying to justify you not doing your job?