Clean policy

Dr.Brownz

Don't have one. Take a look at the popular vote and you'll get a better idea.
Had the situation been reversed, you would be saying something like "GeT oVeR iT tRuMpKiN, Teh ElEcToRal CoLLaGe Is ThErE FeR a ReAsOn; look look ! Trump supporters want to overthrow the law!"

MAKAVELI

Had the situation been reversed, you would be saying something like "GeT oVeR iT tRuMpKiN, Teh ElEcToRal CoLLaGe Is ThErE FeR a ReAsOn; look look ! Trump supporters want to overthrow the law!"
In all honesty having Drumpf as your president is exactly what this country needs to wake up the American people to just how friend* up this country is. Bernie or a younger Bernie will be back in 2020.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In all honesty having Drumpf as your president is exactly what this country needs to wake up the American people to just how friend* up this country is. Bernie or a younger Bernie will be back in 2020.

Bernie is 73. This campaign wiped him out, both emotionally and physically. He would be 77 and I just don't see him running again.

MAKAVELI

Bernie is 73. This campaign wiped him out, both emotionally and physically. He would be 77 and I just don't see him running again.
He did not rule it out and that's why I said maybe a younger Bernie will come up. The younger generation is pissed and look for them to come out in full force in 2020.