Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Incident

Gear

Parts on Order
Maybe you can raise your concerns with the dead cops family?

I dont feel bad for the cop or his family. The cop had a weapon and was trained to use it. If your job requires you to carry a weapon, you know there is a chance of been killed on the job. I do feel bad for the regular unarmed murdered civilians and their families.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
unfortunately for your narrative no planned parent employees were shooting victims. it could very well be a coincidence. PP is like the mcdonalds of baby killing and there are many locations.
Ya I'm sure it's just one big coincidence. Get real.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No more Baby Parts'

In one statement, made after the suspect was taken in for questioning, Dear said "no more baby parts" in reference to Planned Parenthood, according to two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case.
But the sources stressed that Dear said many things to law enforcement and the extent to which the "baby parts" remark played into any decision to target the Planned Parenthood office was not yet clear. He also mentioned President Barack Obama in statements.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Zigmond Post told BuzzFeed he was a neighbor of Dear’s in Hartsel, Colorado, and "said the man once gave him anti-Obama pamphlets."

Buzzfeed reports today, "Post said he once went to Dear’s home to retrieve two dogs that had gotten loose. 'We were there for a minute and the guy was already handing us anti-Obama pamphlets,' he said. According to Post, Dear said 'Obama was ruining the country and needed to be impeached.'"

http://www.buzzfeed.com/aliciamelvi...w-about-planned-parenthood-suspect#.soED7b50y

newfie

I dont feel bad for the cop or his family. The cop had a weapon and was trained to use it. If your job requires you to carry a weapon, you know there is a chance of been killed on the job. I do feel bad for the regular unarmed murdered civilians and their families.

how about a murdered civilian who has been dealing drugs all his life and or held up an honest business owner first

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Planned Parenthood officials have confirmed none of the people killed in the shooting or 9 victims who were injured were Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staff or patients and authorities have released no motive for the shooter as to whether or not he actually targeted Planned Parenthood."

The motive is still UNDER INVESTIGATION!

oldngray

nowhere special
"Planned Parenthood officials have confirmed none of the people killed in the shooting or 9 victims who were injured were Planned Parenthood abortion clinic staff or patients and authorities have released no motive for the shooter as to whether or not he actually targeted Planned Parenthood."

Never let facts get in the way of a Talking Point (not surprising since it has been standard procedure for the Obama Administration).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Using your kind of thinking.......if you don't listen to what the police say or taunt them, you run the risk of getting killed....you know this, so if you get shot and killed, you knew the risks and I don't feel sorry for your butt!!

newfie

Never let facts get in the way of a Talking Point (not surprising since it has been standard procedure for the Obama Administration).

rumor has Obama said that if he had a son his son could have been getting his girlfriend an abortion at that clinic...:)

newfie

don't need facts. Expect the news to start portraying the employee's of PP as martyr's fighting the good fight.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
don't need facts. Expect the news to start portraying the employee's of PP as martyr's fighting the good fight.
The shooter mentioned "no more baby parts", and a neighbor said he was handing out impeach obama pamphlets. Those are the facts we have now. How long are you going to hold on to the idea that this was just some random parking lot shooting? Extreme rhetoric led to to extreme violence. Time to own up to it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The shooter mentioned "no more baby parts", and a neighbor said he was handing out impeach obama pamphlets. Those are the facts we have now. How long are you going to hold on to the idea that this was just some random parking lot shooting? Extreme rhetoric led to to extreme violence. Time to own up to it.
When you spout off prior to the investigation being completed you look like the fool!!